Thursday, April 07, 2005;
Well,tomorrow's Mufti Day so we get to wear whatever we want to school.But still we gotta tie our hair.Damn!But at least we get to wear our own clothes.
I'm currently painting my toenails.I gotta remove the black nailpolish and replace with a lighter colour just in case it ain't allowed.Darn,black nailpolish is nicer and it can match my clothes coz I'm gonna wear all black as usual.
Well,I had NAPFA test today.I could have gotten a gold if not for the bloody E in shuttle run.Just because of some fricking brainless son of a bytch who didn't take my timing properly so I'm stuck with a fricking E for it.He also forgot to sign our papers.Gee,I've never seen such a stupid and blur sotong teacher like him.To hell with him.I can't stand his look either.It's so irritating looking.Ya know,the sort where you just feel like throwing a hammer at him when you see his face.Damn fricking pissed with him.Anyway,luckily this NAPFA test ain't that important if not I'm gonna skin him alive and feed him to the "fell and cruel hounds" just like what Artemis did to Actaeon except that she turned him into a hart and set his own dogs upon him.
Well,gotta go now,gonna catch American Idol then the OC.
Labels: annoyances
{{ 6:04 AM -
The forever memories we have.