I went to watch Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.It's pretty good.Out of 10,I would give about 8.5/10.Johnny Depp was darn hilarious and really comical-looking with his white-powdered face.He looks so gay.Oops,better not let Mings hear that.Anyway,the show's great for a family kinda show.Usually I'm more into action-packed shows like LOTR,Star Wars,Troy,Fantastic Four,Batman Begins and stuff but this movie's good,a must-watch for anyone.Hmm,why does it sound like I'm 'promoting' the show?LoL...
Anyway,after the movie,I went to Esprit and tried on some pants.A brown pair and a beige pair.I like them b0th but didn't have enough money.My mum didn't want to buy one for me either.It cost about 89.90.Yeah,pretty expensive but it's worth it because the cutting is good.Then I went to Forever 21...wait,before you jump up and call it a bimbo shop...let me talk...I've always thought it was a bimbo shop because I always see girls wearing ultra-minis and all that going in and outta that store.When i stepped in,I saw this army-print skirt...really liked it but wasn't allowed to buy coz my mum said I've got too many skirts...hmph...there was this jacket too...and couldn't buy it...same reason.Oh well,but at least today was great.
{{ 8:39 AM -
The forever memories we have.