Tuesday, January 31, 2006;


me,jan and jo(the cuzzies)

me,dan's gf,dan looking constipated,grandma,jo and jan
Ahh,I love CNY!Why?4 days no school...all the goodies especially pineapple tarts that contribute to my already fat shit of a body...annnnndddd the HONGBAOS!!!Haha...
Anyway,on Sunday,i didn't go to church coz i kinda overslept.I woke up at 10 and service was already over.I went to my dad's sis's house.Her house is freakin HUGE.Quite a lot of people were there.Mostly from her husband's side so I don't quite know them.His family's HUGE and i meant that literally.Seriously,one of them wore supershort shorts and super high heels and i feel sorry for the two little chopstick heels supporting that huge mass.Ok,not trying to sound mean but common sense,when you have a lot of body mass,avoid chopstick heels...if not the stability will be upset.I didn't really talk to them much.I don't even know who the hell they are and they're rather lians...
Jun Hao brought his friends. He's so tall that he's like towering over them.Haha.They're quite cute.One of them is pretty cute but rather short.But I think he's the coolest one there.Anyway,i was indulging in the pineapple tarts.It was yummy.It was difficult to restrain myself coz the whole thing was before my eyes.Haha.
On monday,I went to mum's bro's house.Took some pics and we watched Coyote Ugly.Piper Perabo's pretty cool.Ooh,and Tyra Banks had a small part too.That guy...what's his name....oh yeah Adam Garcia is pretty cute.He's pretty sweet too.Even though his character and Violet(Piper) argued,he still went for her performance to support her...so sweet...UNFORTUNATELY,this only happens in the movies. in reality,where got a guy so good one.Wait long long man...
Ooh,Danny brought his gf.She's really nice.and she may not be super pretty but she's cute.Haha.She lived nearby so I'm guessing Dan met her around that area or smth la...Haha..never really asked him coz everyone was there.Well,went home at about 12 after watching Coyote Ugly.And i slept at about 3am.Yup,that's about all.
{{ 6:09 AM -
The forever memories we have.