Wednesday, February 22, 2006;
Yeah!Finally all the common tests are over!!!*Dances around in glee and looking like a mental asylum escapee*
But I've still got a geog class test, english and chinese letter writing tests.Dammit!But at least english and chinese not so bad but i gotta STUDY for geog...all the indicators of development and all that shit.
Crap,I seriously screwed up my physics test the other day.I'm so gonna flunk it.The MCQ ain't that bad but sec B and sec C...ARGH!!!I totally went blank when I saw the questions.They're all bullshit man!I have no idea what they're about and I kept cursing under my breath...cursing all the Physicists,Mrs T,the paper,the subject...whatever...
I had A Maths test today.It wasn't that bad but still i kinda screwed up...but hope i pass*crosses fingers*...
I am seriously a soccer NOOB.I can't play it well and I don't like it anyway.I'd rather play badminton or tennis.And Leanna kicked the ball accidentally into my front.The impact was hard and it kinda hurt for a while.I swore aloud but hopefully the wind carry my voice away.Luckily I'm not pregnant or I'd have miscarriaged.Lol,that brings me back to the time when I was pri 6 and we had this debate on whether girls should play soccer.My group was opposition and either Pris or Sam said something about ball hitting the girl and not being able to conceive or something along that line.Therefore,soccer is NOT for girls unless they don't mind being infertile in the future.
{{ 11:38 PM -
The forever memories we have.