Wednesday, March 15, 2006;
OMG!!!Guess what?My dignity and reputation has just been shattered into a million pieces and it would take decades to patch everything up.Oh man,if it isn't returned to me,it would be goddamn embarrassing. Shit, how can I ever show my face again?Do I have to be like Olivia in Twelfth Night and hide behind a veil wherever I go?
Ok,I'm sounding overly dramatic but it's true.I'm freaking traumatised.Shoots,I don't know how I can stand it if the realisation is harsh.In that case,I'd rather not know.After all,ignorance is bliss.
In case you're wondering wtf I'm talking about?Don't bother trying to figure out.It concerns me so yeah...
Anyway,I forgot to blog about what happened on Monday.On Monday I had to go back to school for Chem and A Maths lesson.After A Maths,we had about 2hrs free before Chem so Belle,Jojo and me headed to Serangoon Gardens and ate at Macs.Earlier on they said they wanted pancakes.In the end,they bought sausage mcmuffins.I bought pancakes and they were like:Man,we should've bought that too.Wahaha....
And we were all trying to give out loud burps.Gross I know but that's second nature for us...or rather for Belle and me.LOL.There was this guy who went to the counter to buy something and Jojo said he was cute.Belle borrowed my mirror to look and she was like:eh...that's your kinda taste arh?yuck!Lol,actually the guy's alright just that he looks pretty geeky.
Then there were these two guys beside us and they were reading FHM.We were trying to control not to laugh and I kinda saw some of the contents.It's mostly just pictures of hot babes in bikinis.
After that,we all just walked around and then we started walking back to school.Belle was trying to dig into Jojo's pockets to get her phone out and Jojo was holding her wallet and swaying around to avoid Belle and whoo!Her wallet flew and landed in a bush.Man,we laughed till we nearly died.After we got a hold of ourselves,we began searching for her wallet.Belle took a stick and was like pushing the leaves aside but to no avail.Furthermore,Jojo's wallet is like brown so it sorta camoufladged with the soil(-.-) Then this Indian man walked past us and gave us this funny look.He's probably wondering what the hell are these three girls doing.lol.Then some people on the 315 bus that passed by also stared at us.We seriously looked spastic.After a while,we found her wallet and walked back to school for Chem lesson.
{{ 9:27 PM -
The forever memories we have.