After church,I went to town and we met my 2 aunts and my grandma.It's my gran's b-day somewhere next week and we had dinner later on at Breeks.I had lagsane..it's super nice man but i was damn bloated after that.Now,my tummy's so big.Shit,I gotta do 50 sit-ups tomorrow.
Nothing much happened today.Just that I was feeling rather stoned and tired so I was quite slow in comprehending things and my reaction time is abit slow too.Lol.
Ooh,and when I went to Lido,I saw the Pirates of the Caribbean 2 poster~!!!so cool..johnny depp looks really cool and keira knightley is damn pretty.but i think jessica alba rocks more but that's off the point.The point is I can't wait for the movie to be released.I'm so gonna watch it..havent found anyone to watch it with yet but more importantly,i MUST catch it...hahah
omg,was just reading some horoscopes thing and it's somehow linked to each other..well most of it and they're all applicable.these are for 4 diff horoscopes...i'm not gonna say which one is which..go figure...wait..i dont think it's possible to figure it out anw..
"Try to arrange to meet someone for a show or somewhere music is played prominently. You are due for a positive coincidence involving a tune or lyrics that could send you into a lovely free fall."
"You may need to take a big step back and refocus your romantic attention on the larger picture rather than just one person. Even if you return to that individual, it will be good to get perspective. "
"There's not much you can actively do to better your chances right now, so relax and enjoy the ride. Sometimes you just have to wait for the right time or let the cutie come to you. "
"There's someone trying to get your attention who just isn't right for you, and you'll see it right away. Be nice if you can, but don't let them work up any false notions about your interest."
i don't like the last one..i just don't...
{{ 6:56 AM -
The forever memories we have.