Well,today I had like 2 tests- Chinese and Maths.Man,I kinda screwed up for both.I hope I still pass*cross fingers*
After school,we had this Learning Journey thing to the Senoko Incineration Plant aka Jolene's home(wait,i'll explain why later),some place where they burn rubbish and stuff.It wasn't that exciting at all.Nothing much.I thought we could see the rubbish being burned and stuff but we could only see it through some CCTV thing.Dang.Oh,and the place really stink.The smell varies at different parts but they all smell like shit.Argh!
Anyway,why did I say it was Jolene's home?Let me first give you some background info: Belle,Bernice and me calls Jolene a dunget (a mixed breed of dung beetle and midget) and she lives in a rubbish dump.And according to Belle,the reason why the place stink was because Jolene's burp pollutes the air there.Ok,it's hard to explain everything here coz it's a clique joke..only the four wacky ones would really geddit.
Anyway,when we sat the bus back to school,they gave us this feedback form and since no name was required,Belle and I kinda wrote nonsensical bullshit.Haha,we ticked all the qualities like innovative..responsible..blahblah.Some didn't quite apply but we were just trying to be funny and ticked everything and came up with crappy but seemingly logical explanations for them.LOL.
Haha,Martin just added a testi for me on friendster and said his chinese teacher now knew the meaning of f**k...HAHA...You see,his teacher was from China and he knows nothing of English except the word "Chinaman".And Martin swore at him and he didn't know until now so Martin kena whacked by him.But I reckon Martin would be substituting f**k with other English or Hokkien words.Haiz...what can I say?Boys will always be boys.LOL.
Which reminds me of something.When I was in Pri 3,I actually swore at my teacher.You see,she didn't like me...no idea why..but I didn't like her anyway.She constantly picks on me and tell me to shut up when I didn't even utter a single word.And when I answer questions,she would also shut me up,saying I try to act smart.wtf man.She must've held a PhD in Bitchology man.Almost everyday,I would get into a war of words with her.Somemore,during the meet-the-parents session,she told my mum this:Jane's a very good girl.Very nice and pleasant.I like her alot.
Like me my FOOT man!When I hear this I can laugh my ass off.That bitchy hypocrite.Don't like me just say it out lah..don't have to pretend to say nice nice things just because it's my mum.Sheesh.
Anyway,I was pretty tolerant of her whenever she picks on me coz I thought after all,I ain't gonna see her forever.But one day,I couldnt take it and all the ahem..not so pleasant stuff started spewing out from my mouth.I was 8 or 9 then and I actually used the f-word and other expletives.I can't remember where I learned or heard them from.Oops,but I was seriously pissed.Of course now I rarely talk back to teachers coz most of them are nice.And so am I...I'm a nice gal ya know ((x lol...Also,last time I was young.I can say all the hell I want and I would be let off but NOW,I can't do that if not I'll get detention or something.I would never do detention.Such a waste of precious time.Can you imagine how much work you can complete within that 2 hrs or so?
Oh well,It's all in the past now.The old is gone,the new has come.Forget the past and live in the present.
{{ 5:15 AM -
The forever memories we have.