Ahh...finally the common tests are OVER...this week's a killer man..
On tuesday,I had Lit test on Unseen prose.That Mrs K told us wrongly saying it would be tested on Grass is Singing in the end it's Unseen.Crap,waste my bloody time studying GIS.Oh,we also had discussive essay test for English.I did the topic on video games coz I know what to write.I mean the other two topics on values of teenagers and the environment were like "huh?" to me.
On wed,I had Chem test.Man,i screwed up AGAIN.but probably not as bad as today's Physics test.the physics test was HORRIBLE.i'm gonna fail it again.everything i wrote was utter rubbish.Yesterday's chinese oral was not as bad as i thought.At least it wasn't giving comments on current issues and stuff like that.But my invigilator keep laughing at me..sheesh..i know my chinese is not the A1 sort but at least it's still understandable what...but she's quite nice.at least she sorta explains the question to me.
Ooh,and Taking Back Sunday's album is no 2 on the Billboards!haha,so cool.
anyway,i reckon i'm gonna get fever soon coz my head hurts and so does my eyes and this always happens a day before my fever breaks out.I hate the feeling of being sick but on the other hand,i wouldn't have to go to school and i can lose some weight.Haha...but I better not fall sick during exams periods coz they are SUPER important man.I can't afford to not go school on exam days.
{{ 2:10 AM -
The forever memories we have.