I'm feeling kinda shitfaced and fed up with myself.
Anyway,before I go on,lemme explain that this has nothing to do with anything or anyone.This is just a sudden random reflection so don't go jumping to conclusions that I'm disillusioned or depressed or whatever.
As I was saying.I feel kinda lousy at how I've changed.I want my old self and life back.If I could only turn the clock around and go back to where I came from and just stay there.I want to go back to the time when I knew who I really was.I miss the times when I was simply leading the life of a normal teenage school girl who is always racing the clock to catch the 2pm bus to get home and get work done so i could watch tv or use the comp or engrossing myself with entertainment mags and drooling over Hayden Christensen,Jude Law,Karl Urban...basically all the hotties in showbiz.I also miss the times when I didn't have to worry much about conforming to the expectations of people and fitting in.It seems now that I'm losing interest in things around me and I seem to be indifferent to everything else around me.i'm not what i used to be anymore...
{{ 12:49 AM -
The forever memories we have.