yesterday i slacked off the whole day...i didn't do any work at all.After school,i came back home and slept for about an hour.Then i went downstairs to shoot some hoops.After that i went to bathe and met Mummy at Kovan.We ate at Pizza Hut.We tried the type with the rounded cheese-filled crust.Surprisingly it was better than the ordinary one.But still,i'm not really a huge fan of pizza.I like stuff like steak,fish and chips and grilled salmon better.Haha...oh yeah,and sushi and sashimi too.Shit,i feel like eating them now.Argggh..
Anyway,I'm gonna meet Aileen after church tomorrow.Can't wait.Haven't seen her in years..ever since we graduated from PL primary.Haha.I talked to her on the phone just now.She sounded different.Her voice is lower.But she said it's coz of her sore throat.Anyway,Jojo's coming along too.Belle dunno whether can make it or not.and I'm not too sure about Merilyn either.Haven't seen her ever since graduation too.She's now living somewhere in Seng Kang and Aileen's like in Simei.All at different parts of the world.haha.oh wells,cant wait for tomorrow.
{{ 2:51 AM -
The forever memories we have.