Tuesday, August 15, 2006;
Few nights ago,I dreamt of this girl.And she's super hot.She's tall,tanned and slim with long straight dark brown hair.She really could be a model.I couldn't see her face clearly but I can tell that she's gorgeous,far more gorgeous than any other beauty queens.
And that girl is
my sister...
Or rather,would have been if she lived.
You see,two years before I was born,my mum had a miscarriage.Otherwise,I would've an older sibling who'd probably be about 18 this year.I wish i knew her.It would be great to have an older brother or sister.At least i'll have someone to look up to.
I was thinking,maybe she just wasn't meant to live because she is an epitome of beauty and perfection...too perfect for the world that's polluted with sin and imperfections.
anyhow,
i love you,my beautiful sister,whomever you may be.
{{ 4:57 AM -
The forever memories we have.