Thursday, September 07, 2006;

Josh with a constipated look on the kiddy ride...oops..no offence but it's true...hahah
This morning,I met up with some of the peeps from juniors for badminton at Hougang Sports Hall.I was like the first to reach and the whole place was devoid of humanity and I was like thinking "Am I in the right place?" Luckily,I saw Yihui and she said she was tailing me and calling me but i really didn't hear her.Ooops,haha..sorry.Then we waited for the rest...David,Josh,Tan Whenn,Tan Juen and Amos.Amos booked 3 courts but we only made use of 2 courts.He thought more people were coming in the end so he booked 3.Oh wells.Oh and I officially declare Amos Seet an Unbeatable.His techniques are good.I didn't get a chance to play with him maybe next time when I train more.Aiyah,I'll still lose anyway but no harm trying...except shattering my ego...Lol...kidding.
Anyway,I haven't played for like 2 yrs.I'm quite surprised I was still able to play.And I hate indoor badminton courts.Freaking hot.I was already sweating like mad only 15 mins into the game.We played for about 3 hrs.Yihui and Amos against Pastor Jasper and Tan Juen and Josh and me against David and Tan Whenn.So in other words,our third court was empty.What a waste.
After badminton,we walked to Hougang Central and had lunch at Kopitiam.Then Pastor Jasper sponsored 1 buck for Josh to sit the kiddy ride.Super hilarious.He looked like an overgrown small boy.We all whipped out our phones to video and PJ suggested posting it on youtube and entitling it "Deprived Childhood".Haha.We were laughing like crazy.Some passersby were like giving us,especially Josh,funny looks. Then Pastor Jasper fetched Yihui,David,Josh and me to the mrt.The rest went home.The four of us went to Paradiz to play pool.Shoots,I haven't played pool since March(and tht was my first).I was damn noob man.Need to practise more.Need to learn to use more force.
After that we all went our separate ways coz we all live on different parts of the island.I had to rush home for tuition.yuck..what a way to end a day.
{{ 8:42 AM -
The forever memories we have.