Sunday, September 17, 2006;
Ok,i still have like one more paper to go but it feels as though everything's over including the Os coz when I got back home on friday,i basically slacked the whole day away.Wahaha!
On saturday,mum wanted me to follow her to PS so that she can see Jonathan Leong.No darlings,you didn't read wrongly...yes...SHE wanted to see Jon...can you believe it?She was more on than I was.I mean,i like him to the extent that he's SI material and he's cool but I don't idolise him.It wasn't as packed as i had anticipated which is good coz crowds annoy me and cause me to sin...swearing to be exact...coz the crowds are always jostling from all sides and you never know when some sonofabitch who can't keep his hands to himself.Well,fortunately that hasn't happen to me but I know a great many victims of such idiots.Poor things.
Anyway,I was too lazy to queue for autograph so I just snapped pics..i'll post them later..Jonathan is quite good-looking in real life...Hady ain't that fat in real life too...sheesh,the camera does add pounds man...well,i've got nth more to say except...actually nth more..it's like 1am now and it's lights out for me now...
{{ 8:31 AM -
The forever memories we have.