Friday, October 27, 2006;
Ok,that's it!I officially declare my addiction to Goong.That's the first show that actually keeps me going on seriously.I look forward to it everyday man!I wanted to get the DVD the other day but it was SOLD OUT :((( The girl at the counter said that the CDs flew off the shelves faster than they can bring in the new stock.Hahaha.Well,for the time being,I'll just watch it on telly.
Oh and three cheers for Janice Yue who agrees with me that SHIN GOON ROCKSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hahahaha...we both have the same idols.See,we both have exquisite tastes in guys.
the more i look at Shin goon the more he reminds me of a person I know.Damn funny...same behaviour...
oh speaking of which,I had a really damn nice but dumb dream.I seem to be getting such dreams these days.Wonder why...ah wells,Gotta sleep now..my eyes are half closed now..nitez...
{{ 8:34 AM -
The forever memories we have.