Sunday, October 29, 2006;
This post is supposed to be on 29 oct but blogger screwed up then so this is kinda late.
I'm supposed to be doing my chemistry TYS but what am I doing now?Getting my fat ass glued on the chair in front of this stupid computer typing away at this post(-.-)
Shoots,my lit paper starts in 4 days time.AHHHHH!!!But on the bright side,the sooner they come,the sooner they finish.Anyway,I'm like super envious of those non-Os and non-As students man.They're all happy happy enjoying their holidays while we mug till some people are half dead already.Oh and that Louis just had to tempt me with this site that has almost all the Goong episodes PLUS all my animes!!!Nope,I ain't gonna visit that site until after 16 November.Not gonna give him the satisfaction of knowing he can tempt me easily.HAH!And he wanted to bring the site to church and probably tempt me further but he didn't turn up today.Probably too busy dealing with his drunken friends or watch Full House until he forgot the time.
Today after church,my mum went to Bukit Batok to get something so I decided to pop by Woodlands library to do some studying insteading of wasting time in Bukit Batok because there's seriously nothing nice there.This was like the first time I've been to Woodlands library.Kinda like it there coz it's very spacious.All the tables were filled with muggers man.So I went round and round looking for a nice spot and I had found it in a corner.It was a armchair against the wall in a corner.Man,I love it there.Super comfortable until I almost fell asleep.
Eu fui realmente lá esperar encontrar-se com alguém mas eu não . Mas isso é alright porque é divertimento a ser em um lugar onde ninguém me conheça.
{{ 6:57 AM -
The forever memories we have.