Saturday, November 18, 2006;
here are some pics tt i took for the heck of it.

my desk during the Os period..so you see why I have to study at the dining table instead.

After Os!Since it's practically devoid of books,this pic symbolises the end of the Stress Period.And it is also symbolic of my brain coz it's been emptied out as I've returned whatever I've learned to my teachers.wahaha!

This mess isn't half as bad as a few minutes ago when the piles of paper and books and whatever else were flung everywhere.I realise I have alot of stuff.
these are my fashion/costume design stuff for art..hmm..didn't even know I kept them.Thought I had dumped them out.I found them when I was rumaging through my stuff. Looking back,they are pretty lousy actually.




my paper cut..the theme was "Nature" i think..

one of my art exam pieces..i anyhow do this one..couldn't be bothered coz i had to study for other subjects too

my p5 or p6 notes..can't believe i still kept them till now..my handwriting was so fat and round then.Hahaha!
{{ 10:54 AM -
The forever memories we have.