Friday, November 17, 2006;
Oh I forgot to blog about something that happened during the Os in the previous post.This happened during English Paper 2 and Chem paper 1.Before the English paper started,this stupid spider of all tables happily hopped onto my table and started jumping around.I was muttering under my breath:Stupid spider..think so cute arh...jumping around.So I took a tissue and squash it until it was flat like a pancake.Then before Chem paper 1,many days later,another spider jumped onto my table.Same breed and I also killed it.I was like wondering what's so attractive about my table and then I came up with this explanation which to me seems logical.You see,I killed the first spider so the other one probably came to avenge the death of his dead girlfriend.How romantic.Well,in life they were parted but I did both of them a favour by killing the dude so they can be together in the afterlife!So death didn't really do them part.It brought them together again.Hehe.
Anyway,today was FUNNNN!!!I hang out with Bern,Jojo and Lynn today.We went to catch Step Up in the morning.Man the show's worth watching.I thought all the dance routines and all were wickedly cool.It's kinda fusion sorta dance.It makes you wanna stand up and dance along as well.Oh and guess what?The whole cinema was like devoid of life.Only us and 2 or 3 other people.Haha.
After the movie,we went for lunch and walked around Marina Square.We went into a couple of shops.Jojo bought this off-shoulder top which is really nice on her and then at Zara,Bern and Lynn tried this Jap-like dress.The dress was nice but the pattern wasn't that wow so we went to Mango and Lynn tried this golden turtleneck top.It looked super nice on her.Makes her look more feminine.All she had to do was to style her hair and shed the glasses and she'll look fab.And Bern was saying something about geek to girly or something along that line.Haha.
After that we went to Bugis.Jojo's feet was hurting because of her shoes so we switched shoes for a while.Lynn left after a while coz she had something on later.We blew a hole in our wallets there.I bought a really nice belt and a top.Oh and not forgetting my chocolate chip cookie from the Bugis street cafe.Bern bought a pair of shorts and a top.After shopping,we went for dinner.I was like super thirsty.And i should've eaten hor fun instead of fried rice coz the fried rice was damn bland.ugh!Then after i went home with jojo.
Here comes the dumb part of the day.At Bugis food court,there was this eyecandy that walked past.And Oi to you both,I wasn't looking at him ok...I just happened to look in that direction when he passed-.- Then at the mrt station,Jojo suddenly tugged at my hand and I was like what?It happened that that guy was taking the same mrt as us.Here comes the stupid part.We were supposed to drop off at city hall(the guy got off there) and interchange to red line but we forget to get off and so we had to drop at Raffles place.Then jojo was like "Oh man,i'm so sorry that we missed him...so sad" So sad meh???Anyway,here's the dumbest part of all.We dropped at raffles place and cross over to the other side and confidently sat down in the mrt.Jojo was like the train's going back there so can still see your fate guy.*seriously whatever,dudette*then the operator's voice sounded "next stop Marina Bay".And i was like oh shit,this train goes to marina not dhoby ghaut.Then jojo was like oh man!I couldn't take it anymore and laughed like mad.I thought the whole thing was damn dumb and hilarious.I laughed because fate was toying with us and we were so blind and dumb.Here we are,two girls,two souls,two pair of eyes and two brains yet we're both so blur that we missed a stop twice!It's funny how fate works...we met him and we lost him....so funny..omg...God certainly has an interesting sense of humour.Put us into this to make us look like fools.Hahaha!!!!Oh well...
{{ 7:16 AM -
The forever memories we have.