Saturday, November 18, 2006;
Whoots!I just finished watching the whole season of Goong!!!Satisfied now.Heh heh.Oh and one of the episodes I watched had that passionate liplock.Hmm,it was kinda steamy but a lil disturbing when you think in terms of acting.Joo Ji-hoon's actually slide his tongue into Yoon Eun Hye's mouth.I've no problem with that but it must be kinda weird for two person who aren't romantically attach to french.Ah well,the stuff actors gotta go through.
Anyway,changed my blog layout.I was browsing through several blogskins and I came across this one and immediately fell in love with it coz it has the lyrics of one of my fave songs.Hahaha!It's kinda simple but nice.
Anyway,in the morning,I went running and man,I think I can't run on Saturday mornings man.Last week,I nearly got knocked down by this bunch of skaters.Today,I nearly got killed by a flying soccer ball TWICE and a flying basketball.wth-.-
*yawns* I'm dead tired.Today,I spend dunno how long clearing out my stuff.During the Os period,mountains formed on my desk so much so that I have to resort to studying at the dining table.Wah,I didn't know I have so many things.Had some problem sorting out and I made a huge mess.Hahaha!I'll post the pics another time.If not for my mum,I would have put off the clearing out of stuff.I thought that by clearing my stuff,I could stop the nagging but no,after I clear,she still continued.She said it was not neat and clear enough and blah blah blah.Aiyoh,does she expect my table to be completely devoid of things?She also nagged me to clear my wardrobe and the drawers that I put some stuff.I was really exasperated and was like:Other time lah...I wanna jump into the shower asap so I can watch my Bleach later.
Well,I think I'm gonna go decide what to wear tomorrow and put my bible and all that into my bag for church tomorrow and then hit the sack.I'm feeling shagged and tired out now.
{{ 7:56 AM -
The forever memories we have.