Thursday, December 28, 2006;
Alright!Finally I can access Blogger.Because of the earthquake in Taiwan,everything's kinda screwed.
Anyway,I'm gonna be watching the movies for like 3 days in a row man.On Wednesday,I went to watch Night in the Museum.Today I watched Eragon and tomorrow I'll be watching Death Note 2.So fun!I just love the movies.I seriously didn't go to the movies ever since that particular day.
Oh and I finally found someone going to tpjc as well!It's my dear crappy friend Jernan.Hahah!At least I've got someone like her with me,keeps me entertained in a boring hell of a school.Hmm,it's kinda sad that the clique's gonna be separated.Belle's going to MJC,Bernice's going to SRJC and Jojo's going to Melbourne(that lucky girl!).Even people I kinda talk to are gonna be separated from me:(
Well,that's life.Now I finally and truely understand what it REALLY means to treasure those you have around and the memories you share with them because there will come a day where everyone will be separated somehow.Whenever I think about this,the lyrics "Through the years we all will be together if the fates allow" from the song "Have yourself a merry little christmas" will come to my mind.Somehow,those lines seem rather nostalgic.The funny thing is those words only hit me when I listened to that song recently.It's kinda implying that the people you know now,you may or may not see them again,depending on whether it's meant to be.And the funny thing about life is that the ones you wanna see again,you might not meet them at all again either that or you gotta wait for a super long time just to see them again.
Come to think about it,I wish I can remain a teen forever.I wanna remain 15.You may ask,why not 16?It's sweet 16 ain't it?Well,I wouldn't exactly say being 16 is sweet,not in Singapore at least.I mean,it the Os year.Besides,it's more like bittersweet for me.I have my fair share of both good and bad moments.Oh and why I want to be 15?it's coz last year,there's no major exams and though life was rather routine and monotonous,I kinda like things to happen safely in a pattern coz there was nothing much to worry about AND I didn't get into any cold wars at all.I was just leading the simple life of a secondary school girl.Even up till now,I'm still wishing that I could go back to that lost time.Of course,it's kinda impossible because things have changed and so have I.For better or for worse...I dunno...reckon it's a bit of both.I've learned to have a more optimistic attitude but then again,I've also grown rather cynical towards certain things and develop that complacent attitude as well.
Oh and one last thing,humans can be rather annoying to deal with.They get especially annoying when they become weird without warning.So what I'm trying to say is don't waste your precious time and brain juices attempting to read into their heads because after that period of time,something usually comes along which is usually the main cause of the odd behaviour.Instead, all one can do is to leave whomever alone to rot in their own little shells because a time will come when what goes around comes around and they'll start wallowing in their sorrows.Seriously.You can pity them or chuckle to yourself or both..it's really up to you.
Well,I suppose I've said all I have to I shall retire to my chamber.Nights!
{{ 7:48 AM -
The forever memories we have.