Wednesday, January 10, 2007;
Today has been another slack day.I only had History and Chem lecture today.Not much.But I'm like one of the very few people in my history lecture who didn't take history in secondary school.Furthermore,the lecturer was talking about the Cold War today.We had to come up with some words associated with it.Thank goodness he didn't call on me.I do know about the Cold War but very little.All I knew were Stalin,Roosevelt and Churchill.That's about all.And when he talked about certain stuff,half the time I was like "Huh?What the heck is that?" and "Uh oh..I'm super lost".Hence,I made a point to research on the Cold War once I get home and do a crash course on it before tomorrow's lecture.So when I got home after CCA exhibition,I went online to search and printed out some notes and did some reading.Finally,I kinda get what the whole thing's about.At least I can act smart tomorrow.Wahahaha!
Oh and I kinda like my new class.They're quite interesting and there's this super pretty malay girl call Ain(i think that's how her name is spelt).She's so amusing.I hung out with her and some of her og friends after my chem class.We were all discussing what cca to join and Ain wanted a slack one and so did this taiwanese fella(forgot his name..oops!).So both of them were considering Interact club and Library Club.Lol.All of them are pretty nice and funny.We all went for the cca exhibition together after that.Ain and I signed up for squash and she was like "omg,I can't believe I actually signed up for a sports cca(she hates sports btw)" and later on,she got coerced by a group of canoers into signing up for canoeing.When she told me she signed up,I was like "wha,big joke sia."Seriously!
Anyway,now I've signed up for 4 CCAs,5 if you include choir.The other 4 are tennis,squash,badminton and volleyball.How the hell I'm gonna manage I have no idea.Well,it's first 3 mths so I'll just join as many as I can so at least I have stuff to look forward to.Heehee.Hey but I ain't the only whacko one alright.Jansen also signed up for 4..badminton,volleyball...and I can't remember.Along the way,some people keep asking both of us to sign up for this and that and we kept going "Sorry,no thanks.I've already got 4..I think that's enough."I felt kinda bad to turn all those really friendly and nice people down.Sorry guys but I've got 4 already.It's not like I'll get into all 4 anyway but still.
I was supposed to go to volleyball tryouts with Jansen today but then I was too tired so I decided to skip it.I've been stuck at school the whole day and I wanna get home asap to shower.I hate the feeling of not showering and washing my hair within 8 hours after I wake up.I feel all icky and all.
Argh!I've got tennis tryouts on friday.Shoots,I hope the aches in my wrist and back goes away by then otherwise I can't play.Wait,I can't play that well anyway.I'm kinda worried for the tryouts honestly.Even though they say noobs nevermind but I don't wanna screw up,it'll be super ego-shattering.Furthermore,it's not like just anybody can play tennis so most likely,I reckon that those trying out would be quite pro.God,pls help me to be able to at least rally properly and dammit,I can't even serve properly.I can only do the noobie serve.Argh!Anyway,just hope I don't make an idiot outta myself.
{{ 5:23 AM -
The forever memories we have.