Tuesday, January 09, 2007;
Dear Father,
Forgive me for I have sinned.I've broken one of my resolutions which is not to skip lectures.Furthermore,I sneak outta school and was late for my KI lecture.Forgive my sins.Amen.
Lol.In case you're wondering what that was about,well,let me tell you.Today,Hao Ning,Adeline,Sheryl and I decided to ahem..pon all the lectures so what we did was we sneaked out of the school,flagged a cab and went to Ning's house to bum around.We ate some chocolates and Sheryl was trying her best not to eat them and fed on an apple instead.Haha.We talked about all sorts of rubbish stuff.Crazy bunch of people we are.Didn't know that they all were kinda corrupted.haha.
Then after that,we had to rush back coz I had a KI lecture.Yep,I was one of the 23 fellas who got selected for KI.Wheee!!I didn't really expect that coz my essay was utter rubbish.I had thought that the teachers would probably get a good laugh out of reading it.Hmm,maybe they found my essay stupidly amusing so I got selected.Hahaha!
Well,it was raining like mad so we took a cab back to school.I was too lazy to carry umbrella so I was kinda wet.I was late by 15 mins for my lecture.I expected to be asked the question "Why are you late?" and prepared the excuse of serious diarrhoea but my teacher didn't ask.Phew!Otherwise he would be wondering how it is that I had been stuck in the toilet yet I looked as though I had danced in the rain or something.
Oh and the subject combi and class list was out today.I got my first choice combi!Yay!History,Theatre studies,Lit and Chem.But then nobody I know is in my class.Everyone in OG 39 is all split up.Sheesh.Oh well,hope my class is fun.After my lecture,all of us except Adeline(she wanted to go home to sleep-.-) decided to go to City Hall.We walked around and then went to the Esplanade Library for fun.
Whoo!I had fun today.It's kinda like the first time I sneaked out of school and back in again.But better not do it too much otherwise become a bad habit.Oh,and Ning was saying she was nicknamed "Pon Star"..excuse the pun..that's because she's a pro at ponning school and stuff.And the irony of it all is that both her parents are teachers and are aware of her ponning activities.Lol!
I think I'm going for the tennis tryouts on friday.I hope the badminton on isn't on the same day otherwise I gotta bring 2 rackets to school.Leiche man.
{{ 3:34 AM -
The forever memories we have.