<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7450431?origin\x3dhttp://disenchantmentt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, January 26, 2007;
Due to a certain impatient fella--hahas!kidding---,I'm rushing to post this entry up.There,happy now,Nat?

Wednesday:
Today for Lit we had to pick a dramatic scene from a movie trailer of our choice and prepare a short skit by improvising and stuff.Wha,my group's one got all the shit here and there.But it's all part of the act to suggest that the characters were unpolished and coarse.That's the good thing about Lit.We have excuse to use coarse language.We've even got poems that have "bitch" and talk about sex.My group did "Freedom Writers".My suggestion.hahah!it's based on a true story about some riots thing that happened in 1992.The themes are racism and gang violence.it's a good show.Catch it once it's out.

Today we had the best history lecture we or anybody could ever have in their whole life.Why?It's because Mr Gay(this is not a nickname..it's actually his REAL name) was not in school.So my class remained in the LT and played cards.Actually,only Nicholas,Ain,ZongZe and Siti were playing cards.Hannah was being emo and Wei chang was--what else?--sleeping.The rest of us just stoned or whipped out our mp3s and joined Hannah in acting emo.Hannah was like doing the name linking thing.I was surprised.I thought I was the only idiot who actually does such stupid things.Found out that both of us first did it in Sec 3 and during A maths class!Lol!So cool right?Wei chang was like giving us this (o.0) look while we were talking.He obviously didn't get what we were talking about so we were like nevermind,it's a girl thing.Haha!

Anyway,my class spend 2 periods in the LT and after that was supposed to be their GP lesson but they delayed a little.Oh speaking of GP,some time last week, there was supposed to be GP lesson and in the end there wasn't lesson.Know why?It's because yapyap is so bloody blur.We were outside the classroom waiting for her and she SIMPLY walked past us and went "Hi!" and walked off.We were all like (o.0) then we waited for a while but she never came back so what we did was sneaked off to the canteen.heh heh!

Anyway,I crashed GP again today.It's so boring thanks to yapyap.If not for my classmates as sources of entertainment,I would've died of boredom.Yapyap was so blur can.She really can't pick out verbal irony.Maybe it's coz we're too good at disguising it.

Since Mr gay wasn't here today the last two periods are free for us coz it's supposed to be history tutorials.Hence,we all went out of the school to the budget cafe opposite.Haha!Class outing to the budget cafe..like wth.Lol.Kristal came along and she insulted our class lah.Then Nicholas was like "Nevermind.Drag her outta school.We'll settle her outside." The we decided we should settle her after our bubble tea.But in the end,we never did.

After our mini class outing,Jun ying and I went for squash even though I wasn't sure whether I was in or not.But then Charlene called me and told me there was some mix-up.You see,on the list,they put the name "Jayne" from one of the science class but in the end,Charlene told me that it was supposed to be me but Shermaine put the wrong name in.And at squash,Clara,Junying and I were trying to guess who the Jayne was.But well,all our guesses were wrong.Dammit!But I feel quite bad for Jayne.it's like she wasn't even aware of the mistake.According to Clara,80 over people tried out and only about 10 guys and 10 girls got in.Those who didn't get in were kinda upset.Feel quite sorry for them coz some were quite good as well.

Anyway,we had a bit of training then we played.Everyone left after that leaving me,Aijia and Junying so we played with the j2 guys.I can't believe I actually trashed one of them and it's only my 2nd time playing.Lol!Went back home after that,showered and slept.

Thursday:
I should've came late today coz the first two periods were Econs lecture and I don't take that.Anyway,Jun Ying and I both don't do econs so we slacked around in the canteen.

When third period came,Junying and I decided to pon mother tongue.the canteen started to become crowded then so Conan and Dennis sat at our table coz there weren't any empty tables.They also ponning mother tongue as well.I found out from Conan that last year the chinese Os results,only one person in VS failed chinese and that joker happened to be Dennis.He also said that the whole VS knew about him.Talk about overnight fame.Lol!

Junying and the two guys decided not to go for Maths.The two guys went to the library and Junying stayed with me in the canteen.Can you imagine?we actually spend like 5 whole periods at the same spot.Then later on,Conan came down and was quite amused to find us stuck at the same particular table.Had history lecture after that.Man,it was so boring.I nearly fell asleep.I decided to skip Chem and went home to bathe.Then came back to school for Theatre studies.

On the way back to school,the bus 81 was jammed packed with students from the schools along the way.Then this woman sat beside me and her Chanel 5 perfume was damn strong.I actually like that scent but she put TOO much on herself so much so that inhaling excess amounts of it caused me to have a headache.

We had TS at the choir room.It was bloody cold.Even though I had a jacket on,I was still freezing.We had to act out our day like what happened during the day and stuff.Next,we did a play reading.Then we had to work in pairs and come up with a script based on the thing about one person wanting something from another.After everything,Ms Pink wanted to take a picture of each of us and we all had to strike a pose that tells us about ourselves.I really didn't know how to pose.I wanted to do the laidback one but Conan already did that so in the end,I simply did an emo pose...wahahahas

After TS,we went for dinner at Century square.After dinner,some of us went to the arcade.The arcade lady actually stopped Junying and Caixiang because they were wearing the OG tee.But they managed to convince her that it was not a uniform.Haha!I wasn't caught coz I was in my own clothes.Heh heh!After arcade,Charmaine and Conan wanted to catch Ghost Tunnel,Conan kept persuading us to come along by saying that the show's good and blah blah blah.In the end,his persuasions were to no avail and we left the both of them to watch by themselves and went home.

Friday:
Didn't go to school in the morning.Too bloody lazy.Hahah!But I still went for KI in the afternoon.Can't afford to miss that.I didn't know where to go for lesson and I msged everyone I know but I got all the different answers.Answers included library,seminar room and LT(o.0)In the end,I just sat at the tables near the rock climbing wall and see if I'll meet anyone I know.Then after a while,I saw Junyuan.He was clueless about where to go as well.Then Conan came along.I asked him about the movie and he still insisted that Ghost tunnel was good and that I really missed out on it.Whatever pls.I bet the movie sucks.He confidently claimed that KI was at the seminar room so Junyuan me and him went up there.Well,he was right..for the first time perhaps.Then I was at the railings with them and I saw Phoebe downstairs.Even though we could've just shouted back and forth,she wasted her calls and called my phone-.-' She wanted me to go down to fetch her coz she didn't dare to go up that 'haunted' staircase as she called it.Conan was bullshitting,telling her not to be scared coz he already killed all the ghost(-.-).Crap lah.So in the end,I went down to fetch her up.

KI was interesting.We had some mock murder trial thing.Ms Quek acted as the murderer Mindy and she really send shivers down our spine with her acting blur thing.i think the one who was most disgusted was Say Yien.Lol!And the whole crap about the hickey thing was hilarious as well.

After KI,I rushed back home to change and went for dinner with Hannah.That girl was like 45 mins late!And I had actually thought I was late.Ate at PastaMania.hannah had lasagne which cosy like 9.30 while my Arrabiatta pasta only cost like 4.90.Wahahaha!Hey,I'm not called budget queen for nothing ya know.After dinner,we window shopped at Heeren.Then we left and went home.

I was super sleepy on the way home.Thank goodness there's my ipod and smsing to entertain me.Oh and when the bus 113 turned into Hougang st 11,I was like the only one on the bus.It was kinda freaky.When I reached home,I was super relieved.I hate taking the lift alone at night.It's too freaky.


{{ 7:10 PM -
The forever memories we have.






Disclaimer

{{ disenchantmentt.blogspot.com
This is my thoughts
If you don't like what I say , click here .

Best viewed in Internet Explorer.


Scream Your Hearts out



The Girl

Jane
29 June 1990
Bittersweet 16 going on17 yrs old
Cancerian
PLMGPS
PLMGSS
Tampines JC
PAE 07A06
JAE 07A05

Web Page Hit Counter
Office Depot Coupon

.

Worlds I belong to


Internet Movie Database
Lyrics Cafe
Yahoo Launch
Movie Trailers
Friendster
ShopLah!


Get hugs of your own



The current mood of fatalsilence at www.imood.com

Loves

Shopping
Greek mythology
music
movies
reading
castles
countrysides
tranquil places
tennis
badminton
squash
sun-tanning

WISHLIST

Decent results for Promos
JC2 KI
C for A level Chinese
B for PW
Visit Greece,Egypt and Scotland
A cruise in the Caribbean
LONGER hair
Get my tan back
Learn cycling
new roller-blades
Run 4km non-stop
Shuttlerun grade=B
Shuttlerun= A
Lose 5kg
Learn the guitar properly
Be able to do screamo
Squash racket
New running shoes
Black Skinnies
Grey Skinny jeans
Brown pull-over
green knitted cardigan
white collared long-sleeved top
Black cardigan
Adidas Tennis skirt
Black tunic dress
red shades
white shades
black belt
black shorts
denim shorts
That black crucifix necklace
Ring for middle finger
orange/yellow shoelaces
new ankle socks
white fbts(the one with orange sides)
nice black clutch
New pencilcase
Long Guess wallet or any other wallet
Laptop
Acoustic Guitar
Goong DVD
Lost Prophets' Liberation Transmission CD
Linkin Park’s Minutes to Midnight album
MCR’s Black Parade album

The Memories

x June 2004
x July 2004
x August 2004
x October 2004
x November 2004
x December 2004
x January 2005
x February 2005
x March 2005
x April 2005
x May 2005
x June 2005
x July 2005
x August 2005
x September 2005
x October 2005
x November 2005
x December 2005
x January 2006
x February 2006
x March 2006
x April 2006
x May 2006
x June 2006
x July 2006
x August 2006
x September 2006
x October 2006
x November 2006
x December 2006
x January 2007
x February 2007
x March 2007
x April 2007
x May 2007
x June 2007
x July 2007
x August 2007
x September 2007
x October 2007
x November 2007
x December 2007

The Ones I Love

- My Utopia(:

- Aileen
- Priscilla

- Anastasia
- AnnAnn
- Clara
- Gradys
- Hannah
- Isabelle
- Janice
- Liang yu
- LiFang
- Lynnette
- Mings
- Rachel Chu

- Alfie
- Conan
- Eliza
- Jacqueline
- Joan
- Jun Ying
- LiYi
- Masita
- Melissa
- Melle
- Siti
- Sufie
- Suhara
- Wai Wan

- Amos
- David
- Elaine
- Emily
- Hong Yu
- Joshua
- Leroy
- Louis
- Nat
- Nicole

Credits

Do not remove credits !
Designer : purplekisses-
Blog views:Hits counters
Brushes: Random sites