
So far,that's about all I can think of.I had 15 resolutions last year.I only managed to achieve about 5 or 6.Quite pathetic but oh well,I'll try harder this year.
Looking back at last year,it really was a bittersweet year.In fact the most bittersweet one so far.It was kinda different from 2005.But I think I've learned alot of stuff in 2006 which I'm quite thankful for.
The sweet memories I have are music marathon,prom,juniors camp and all the outings and laughs shared with good friends and people I know.The bitter ones were better left unsaid and forgotten but one super bitter one was definitely the period of serious mugging before prelims and Os.But then I thank God for seeing me through last year,especially during the exam period when I was having rather crappy mood swings and stuff and helping me to survive all the ups and down,thus enabling me to fulfill one of my resolutions made last year which was to try not to go crazy and breeze through the year.
I also thank God for all the people in my life that made my life interesting and somewhat amusing at times.There are just so many people to thank that I've kinda lost count.Last year I actually had a post listing the people I've gotta thank.This year,I'm just too goddamn lazy to do it.Haha!So just know this,to every single person I know out there,you guys all rock,no doubt about that,and I love y'all!*sorry if that sounds a little bimbotic..hahaha!*
At least now I know you are somewhat back to normal..for the long run I hope