Monday, January 08, 2007;
I had a call from one of the TPJC choir members saying I got shortlisted for a second audition.Well,cool!But I dunno whether I wanna join choir or not.No wait,I don't even know whether I'm gonna stay there after JAE or not.Well,I suppose I'll just go for it just for fun.It's not like I'll actually make it through the 2nd one anyway.Anyhow,I shouldn't have gone for 1st 3 months.I'm starting to dislike jc life somewhat already.Besides,I'm most prob gonna go to poly so I'm kinda wasting my time.Well,it beats staying at home but still for some reasons or other,I can't really say I'm happy where I am.
Anyway,we had some informal introductory lectures today.Wah biang,the maths one was super boring.I was like impatiently counting down and it was only about a little more than half an hour but it seemed awfully long.Furthermore,the teacher already started talking about some maths formulae stuff.Although A maths is one of my best subjects,after a month and a half,everything seemed so foreign and alien.Lol!Like when she said mathematical terms,I actually found myself going:"Huh?What's the heck is THAT?"Thank goodness I ain't taking Maths,I'm doing Chem.Whoots!And during that lecture,my phone vibrated all of a sudden I was really tempted to get up and out of the place to answer the call coz I was damn bored but this teacher is so fussy.Leave the place also need permission.Earlier on,the econs lecturer said we could leave on our own accord.And her english was kinda funny.Some people were like sniggering.She pronouces her some of her Rs as Ls.For eg,lecturer she said lac-chur-LERS.Hao Ning,Adeline,Sheryl and I sat right at the top and we talked here and there coz we were all dying of boredom and they were like damn,how are we gonna survive this later on?Haha,thankfully for me I'm not gonna take maths.
Oh and the lecture theatres all had mirrors around so we can't sms under the table or whatever.Pretty smart move.But then many people still did it anyway.And on my table,I found the name "Alphonse Elric" in pink.Haha,whoever that is must be an FMA fan.There's even "Yagami Light" on it.Hahah,DeathNote fan man.
After that we went for lunch and I was kinda bored.Thankfully,I received a phone call and I spend almost half an hour yakking away on my phone.
Then Hao Ning,Adeline,Sheryl and I decided to skip the chinese lecture.Ning went to neet her friends while the three of us tried to find an open side gate to sneak out of the school but the side gate we usually go out by was locked and will only be opened at 12.45pm and then it was only 12.30.We sat at the stairs and we saw some J2s walking past outside and we were like wondering how the hell they got out.Then we called Ning on the phone and she told us about another open side gate so the three of us sorta snuck out with some of the J2s.Haha!Oops!I just broke one of my resolutions:don't skip lectures.Hahaha.Aiyah,but it's only an intro lecture so we didn't miss much.
{{ 5:22 AM -
The forever memories we have.