Tuesday, January 16, 2007;
Oh,I just realised that I haven't blogged about my class yet.Oops!Haha!Now,where should I start?Ok,maybe I should start with names.Well,outta the 4 guys in my class,3 of them have chinese names and honestly,I had problems remembering during the first few days.I have this problem with remembering chinese names.But now,it ain't so bad.Oh but the name I remembered and probably will not forget is Pak Kiu or Ernest but we prefer to know him as Pak Kiu.Haha!The first time he introduced himself most of us laughed like mad.It sounds a little like F*** you if you hear wrongly.Wei Chang's name is quite easy to remember as well but at first I thought it was Wei Zhang coz that's what I heard.I know I know,I think I got hearing problems.But Jun Ying calls him Sotong or Xiao Wei for what reason I have no idea.But as a whole,everyone's name is pretty easy to remember for example Siti,Ain,Eliza,Joan etc.Anyway,I'm quite happy with my class.They make school a little more enjoyable for me.Haha!
Honestly,for some reasons I won't say,I found JC horrible at first and I really regretted going for PAE but now,I think I've changed my mind somewhat.Firstly,unlike in secondary school,I'm taking subjects I enjoy and I don't have to give a shit about Physics or Maths anymore.Secondly,I got a bunch of wacky classmates and schoolmates to keep me going and provide all sorts of entertainment.Despite the fact that I'm alone when the rest are having GP,I'm glad that I don't take GP.They were complaining to me that Ms Y is a total bore.She's our civics tutor as well.She's nice but yeah,she can be kinda boring.When I described her to my mummy,my mummy laughed like crazy and said that from my descriptions,she reminded her of her Geog cum English teacher when she was in Secondary school.She told me that whenever that teacher comes into class,everyone will be damn turned off and they even slept in her class.But still they all do well.Smart people..well,RGS mah..what do you expect?
Oh and Lit today was like oh man..We did this poem which is kinda ahem..if you know what I mean.Although imagery is used but the imagery is like damn wrong lah..what worm,apple,mango...nvm..just don't expect me to elaborate here.If only Mrs Tan were our Lit teacher instead,the lesson would be even more corrupted man.Lol!I miss her alot...she's like the best Lit teacher ever!
Anyway,KI is uber fun.We gotta work our brains alot but I guess that's where the fun comes in.Oh,and today my KI teacher gave us some brain teasers and one of them was something like when a polar bear goes hunting,which part of its body does it cover and why?I gave the answer as nose and Phoebe was like why so I randomly told her some dumb answer like:oh,it's coz the polar bear has black nose so it needs to camouflage itself with the snow when hunting thus it covers the nose lorh.Then the teacher was like "That's right!" and I stupidly went "Huh?Really?I anyhow say one." It's rather interesting.I just realised that KI is kinda like Lit.It's all about bullshitting so long as your answer is logical.Maybe that's how I actually passed the selection test..by writing sensible crap.Oh and then we split into groups and dealt with some thought-provoking questions.My group chose the question "Is it possible to travel through time?"When it was time for presentation,wha...it was like a mini war of words man.The guys,especially Dennis,Conan,Sean and I forgot that guy's name Wei something I think,were like all giving their opinions and stuff.The girls were outnumbered so we mostly kept quiet but add in stuff here and there.I kept quiet most of the time.I felt kinda intellectually inferior compared to the guys coz my mind wasn't at its peak today so I couldn't really generate much thoughts while the guys just spewed everything out.As a whole,I'm glad I took KI and not GP.KI is interesting and intellectually challenging.I like that kinda stuff :P
{{ 6:05 AM -
The forever memories we have.