Wednesday, February 28, 2007;
Today,it was super funny.For some reason that I will not divulge,Alfie has this sudden interest to go to the library so being the good buddies we are,we all went there.We used the computers and I think we attracted quite abit of attention coz we were talking and laughing.Ooops!Oh,and today I found out who Eliza and Alfie's eyecandies are!Haha!Well,I shall be a good friend and shut up about the identities.One more thing,lesson of the day:Make sure Liyi is not there when your eyecandy's there because sometimes she would just point at him/her absent-mindedly.LOLx!And if you're lucky if you have an eyecandy who's absent-minded otherwise,it would be a bit obvious.
Anyway,I was a good girl today!I attended all my lessons even Chinese!C'mon quick quick,say I'm sucha good girl.Lol..kidding.
After school,I went for the OGL training.At first,Alfie,Liyi and I got thrown into Jack Sparrow but we asked Mark to transfer us to Barbossa.And bloody hell,I'm super glad that we went to Barbossa coz it rocks!!!Of course,I still love Blackbeard but now that I'm in Barbossa,I must love it as well.Anyway,we're both allies so yeah.Oh as I was saying,the Barbossa cheers are really addictive.They're like stuck in my head now and the Barbossa OGLs are a bunch of really nice and cool people.Alfie,Liyi and me are in charge of OG 32.I hope we'll get super enthu OGMs.Make our lives easier.Haha!
Anyway,for the training today,we did the mass dance.I screwed up some of the steps lah.Forgot some of them already.But overall,it was really fun.Liyi and I wanted to partner each other but they wanted boy-girl pairs.Besides,Wai wan and Conan had no partners unless they paired up with each other which is quite gay although that would be quite amusing to watch.HAHA!No choice lorh..So it was wai wan and me and conan and liyi.After mass dance,we broke up into our families and had some cheer practice.Whee!I like the Barbossa cheers!
Anyway,I can't wait for orientation next week.Bloody hell,I hope I don't get into my first choice so I can remain here in tpjc((:
Labels: friends, school
{{ 6:32 AM -
The forever memories we have.