Monday, February 19, 2007;
Today we went to my dad's brother's house.It was kinda boring coz I'm not exactly close to the cousins on my dad's side.Different channel I suppose.Haha!Oh and Jun Hao's going to NP as well.He applied for the Banking and Finance course.That guy ah..every year when I see him,he always has a different look.Last year his hair was shorter and this year,he grew his hair longer and had the long side-swept fringe 'do.Next year,I dunno what he's gonna have.A mohawk?
Nah,actually I can't exactly say him,I got a different look every year too,according to Jo.Yesterday,she was saying that I never fail to surprise her every year.Haha!Maybe it's coz of the new hairstyle.Other than that,it's almost the same.I mean,my make-up style has been the same for 2 or 3 years already.It's always brown eyeliner with brown eyeshadow and black mascara.Someone(can't remember who) once told me that I should try other colours like blue or green or pink for eyeshadow.I gave her that (o.0) look.Seriously!Me with blue or green or some funny neon colour eyeshadow?No thanks,I'll probably look like some ge tai performer.Besides,I prefer the natural look so that's why brown rocks!
Anyway,after that,we went to the Civil Service Club to meet relatives from my mum's side.It was sorta a reunion dinner thing.It was really fun.The 3 Js(Me,Jo and Jan) were yakking almost non-stop.Oh and Jan brought her bf Lawrence and Danny brought Veronica.Then Jo was like "Gee,next time everyone will come in pairs.Just like Noah's Ark." It was only then I realised that we both were the only ones not coupled up.Haha!Sorry,I know I'm slow.Don't really notice such stuff.I mean,it's not Valentine's day.It's Chinese new year!The highlight's the food mah.
Well,the food was not bad.I think my fave were the chilli fish and the shark's fin.Oh crap,I'm gonna go running tomorrow morning so at least I won't feel so guilty about eating so much junk food these few days.Argh,I'm so damn full and tired now.Gonna knock out now.Nitez!
{{ 8:17 AM -
The forever memories we have.