Monday, February 12, 2007;
That yapyap is sucha bitch can..she asked us about our results and she insulted most of us one by one.She asked me where I wanna go then I was like "Maybe I'll try for AC coz after bonus points,I have like 10 points" then she was like "Oh,but then I think you won't be able to do well over there." I just glared at here and gave her the wtf look.Then she said that Alfie's results were mediocre.Like wtf?Alfie had 14 points and she's like bloody happy and then yapyap just had to kill her joy.If Alfie's results are mediocre,what about the rest of us?We all had almost the same marks.Many of us range between 13 to 16 except ZongZe and Jun Ying.Those 2 smartypants had 10 and 8 points respectively.Oh and then she asked me what Jun ying got.I told her JunYing had 8 points and is trying for VJC then she was like"Oh,I don't think she can do well over there." Wah biang,we were really damn pissed.Then she said that Hannah's B3 for A maths isn't good enough.Hello?That's like an insult to almost all my friends across the nation because many of them had like B3.Gee,what a way to start the day man.
Anyway,I cut my hair!And it's a short concave bob now.I love it!!!So much more easier to manage but then I gotta style it every morning coz the right side will always flick outwards coz of my natural curls-.-' but at least i don't have to tie it up((:
I can't exactly remember what else happened during the rest of the day coz it's too bloody boring.
{{ 4:20 PM -
The forever memories we have.