1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesnt make sense. NO CHEATING!
4. Tag 5 ppl at their tagboard to ask them to do this!
5. Bold the questions and with the answers, give your own comments on how it relates to the questions.
How are you feeling today?
Rooftops-Lost Prophets hmm..the song talks about having no regret so yeah,I suppose that's what i'm feeling
Will you get far in life?
Heaven for the Weather,Hell for the Company-Lost Prophets.."Hide the truth from my eyes,I will never know"...yep..so I guess I wouldn't know..haha
Will you get married?
Anywhere is-Enya this song talks about walking through a maze of life or something like that..so I suppose I'll keep walking till I get to that part of life??
What is your best friend's theme song?
You Get Me-Michelle Branch eh...cracked up and misunderstood then some guy comes along but loves her despite that?err...wth?
What is the story of your life?
More to Life-Stacie Orrico ..."i'm searching for something that's missing"...
What was primary school like?
Nemo-Nightwish "This is me for forever,the one without a name" errr..i had no identity back then?hmmm...
How can you get ahead in life?
Remember the Name-Fort Minor..10% luck,20% skill,15% concentrated power of will,5% pleasure,50% pain...
What is the best thing about your friends?
We Don't Care Anymore-Story of the Year..oh no they don't care about me anymore???..that's bad..:((
What is in store for this weekend?
Welcome to the Black Parade-My chemical romance..i'm gonna be the saviour of the broken,the beaten and the damned? gee..wtf?
What song describes you?
Anything But Ordinary-Avril Lavigne..oh yeah!((:
How is your life going?
Superman-Five for Fighting..."it's not easy to be me" ..trust me,it isn't.
What song will they play at your funeral?
Your Own Disaster-Taking Back Sunday..wah biang,so my death will be my fault eh??
How does the world see you?
God Must Hate Me-Simple Plan Ok,so they think I'm just screwed up?Thanks arh-.-'
Will you have a happy life?
You'll Be Safe Here-Rivermaya ok..so i'll have a safe life,that's something happy right?
What do your friends really think of you?
Things I'll Never Say-Avril Lavigne..great,so they'll never let me know-.-
Do people secretly lust after you?
Diary Of Jane-Breaking Benjamin "I will try to find my place in the diary of jane.." oooh...lol....
How can I make myself happy?
Suffocating Under Words of Sorrow-Bullet for My Valentine...and that would make me happy?it's such a paradox!
What should you do with your life?
Your Call-Secondhand Serenade..there's just no way I'm gonna spend my life waiting for the call from a certain someone..geee...-.-'
Will you ever have children?
Somewhere-Within Temptation...this is about seeking one's lost love..okaay..so i can't have children till i find my lost love???errrr....
{{ 9:58 PM -
The forever memories we have.