Ok..I should NOT have gone RANDOM blog hopping because I just stumbled upon 2 particular blogs(and I don't even know the owners).One is so disillusioned and the other is so philosophical like Feste but they both talk about similar stuff.AND,I should NOT have listened to Within Temptation's songs and Evanescence's "My Immortal" just now.Why?Because now I'm caught in the emo mood AGAIN!=.= And when I'm in the emo mood,I suddenly have a lot of thoughts that I just have to type down so that I clear them before going to bed and they wouldn't haunt my dreams.Seriously,once,I actually had something in my mind and I didn't write it down and just went to bed then I actually dreamt about it.But the only good thing is that I understand the situation better through the dream.However,it's different this time,what's in my mind now,I'd rather not know too much about it.Ignorance is bliss...sometimes.And there are things that are sometimes better left unsaid.
Well,my general mood is emo but what I TRULY am feeling is bloody...omg,I don't even know what word to use for it.Forget it.
Anyway,while blog hopping,I came to this girl's blog.She was talking about matters of the heart and how she likes this guy at her workplace.She thinks he may like her back but she's afraid of doing anything in case she's wrong about his feelings so she just treated him like one of her friends,only a little better.
What a common situation that many people experience as well.Being torned between the decision to tell or not to tell.Trying to act as if you feel nothing when it's really wrenching your heart.If i knew her,I would've told her this:If she's sure she'll not see him ever,then tell him,otherwise shut up.If you're not gonna see that person ever,and if you get rejected,at least the cut won't be so deep.Imagine if you still have to meet that person around often,it can be rather hurting.
Though honestly for my case I felt more like hurting the person than feeling hurt which pretty much explain why the song until the day i die was addictive then but it only made me feel worse because tt song happened to be one which he intro me to-.-To a certain extent,it's undeniable that one has to learn to just open one's big mouth instead of harbouring one's feelings.But just think,is the person really worth your effort?Or will you just be wasting your bloody effort,time and words?That's why it's important to assess the situation rather than make impulsive and rash moves if not you're in for a heartbreak.Think with your heads,not your hearts.Your heart will obviously tell you to do the irrational while the head will usually give you the more practical approach.
In conclusion,my personal view is always shut up unless you're really really sure you mean what you say.Ok,maybe this is a bias view coz I'm a girl but whatever. At the end of the day,this remains subjective.
Apologies if there's any contradiction or poor linking because it's now past 12 midnight and yeah,you get what I mean.I'll probably edit this post again...soon.
{{ 6:59 AM -
The forever memories we have.