Finally we actually have the air-con switched in the LT during history.For the past weeks, the air-con wasn't switched on and it was damn stuffy.Anyway,history was dull as usual.The subject itself is ok.It's the teacher that's the problem.
We had like PW for two periods and that Mrs Or claimed that she had returned all the PI drafts last week but I didn't get mine back.Basket sia!She must've misplaced it lah..just don't wanna admit.Kau! I put all my blood,sweat and tears into it and she misplaced it.Goddamit!Luckily I saved a copy in my comp otherwise I'll just scream my heart out(hmm..this sounds familiar..oh ya!it's from a song!Lols).Well,PW was rather slack.Me,Chang,Nick and Fab were just sitting around talking crap and singing songs which were out of tune.Actually they were the ones going off-key.But it was funny though.We were supposed to be discussing our PIs but well.Haha!And whenever Mrs Or looked over at us or something,we would pretend to be deep in discussion.It was damn obvious we were faking but oh wells.Haha!
After PE,we slacked around in the hall and we were discussing plans for a clique outing.We started throwing out ideas about what we should do like bowling,badminton,pool,picnic etc etc etc.But then we decided to leave those for June hols and we decided on going to the airport this thurs to eat at erm...no idea yet.We'll decide when we go there.Haha!
After all the lessons,Alfie and I went for guitar.James was teaching us today.Dammit,my fingers are too short and I gotta stretch them like mad until my left wrist kinda hurt for a while.It ended around 6.30 and when I got home it was about 7 plus.I was so freaking tired.Oh,and I completed my KI!!!Wheeee!!!Speaking of which,I think I was supposed to hand the essay in today.I didnt even know it coz I thought we only gotta hand it in tomorrow.Oops!Well,luckily Sonia and Jacq haven't handed in either.And drats,gotta do the presentation tomorrow.Hope that MM doesn't ask weird questions that I can't answer.
Labels: friends, school
{{ 8:00 AM -
The forever memories we have.