Fuck yapper for the fucking KI assignment.Fuck my dad for whacking me just because I dunno how to connect and configure the modem to the computer.Fuck my dad again for not wanting to pay for my graphic calculator which cost almost 200 fucking bucks and now I'm fucking
broke and have no money to watch Phantom of the Opera.Fuck MOE for making us read Great Ex for Lit.I'd rather read Lord of the rings.Fuck the damn SPE on thurs for making my body ache like crap.And I woke up the next practically yelling my guts out coz my legs cramped up and my whole back just couldn't straighten and I had to hobble around like some cripple.Fuck the stupid drain which coz my favourite heels to break.Fuck JC life coz it's fucked up.Fuck JC life.Stupid me,I should've gone to poly when I could so I don't have to face all the academic shit.Fuck those certain idiots who cause me to get so fed up and cynical that I cried my eyes out for almost 2 fucking hours last night until I woke up with bloodshot eyes.Fuck the same idiots who are just so damn cold for what reasons I have no idea.
And no,I don't feel any better after this.I'm going to bed.Another school week.Fuck.
I'll probably delete this and blog about the past few days another time.till then,just tolerate this.
Labels: annoyances
{{ 9:00 AM -
The forever memories we have.