Many things happened this week.Phew!This week has been some sorta whirlwind that went by with a whoosh.Anyway just a couple of things I gotta say.
The representatives of EU are coming to my school on Monday and the KI peeps got selected by the VP to represent the school to go there to erm...actually I have no idea what we're supposed to do but yeah.Haha.Even though it would be kinda fun,I can't help having this rather disturbing feeling.The school constantly calls the KI students to do stuff like emceeing,this EU thing and etc etc etc.I'm supposed to feel honoured to be part of the class but I can't help feeling that the school is rather superficial.It's like they're using us to present a good image or something.Ok lah,alot of the KI students are good at emceeing and talking and whatever but then they should give other students a chance as well.Furthermore,it's like trying to imply that the other students are not good enough or something.I heard of a couple of non-KI students who are quite articulate as well.Anyway,my class got selected to go for the EU thing,dunno what they're supposed to do.They haven't exactly tell us the details yet.Actually I dont care much for the details.All I care is the fact that we're gonna miss mother tongue on monday!*jumps up and down in glee*
Ok let's look at the work I gotta do:
- KI essay
- Lit essay
- History essay
- complete Great Ex
- Complete Handmaid's Tale
- study for Econs re-test
- History outlines
Kau!So much to do so little time.Jane Pang,you really have no life sia.Oh speaking of Econs,we had a test today.I think the whole class flunked it.Wahahahaha!Except one or two people.I could do the first question on Demand and Supply but the other two questions I just bullcrap my way through.I didn't finish studying Elasticity and Government intervention that's why I couldn't do them.Argh!It's only my second test in JC and I like flunk it.So wth man.
Oh I just downloaded a couple of movies!Whee!!!ANd one of them is 300!!!That show rocks!All the visuals and stuff is just wicked.Oh and plenty of eyecandy as well.But the main persons I'm interested in are David Wenham and Gerard Butler who both happen to be my fave actors.HAHAHA!Oh I just watched the Matrix,the first one.It's not bad actually.I never watched it last time coz I thought it was boring and stuff but it's actually quite engaging.It has a lot of relevance to KI as well coz the movie was actually based on the theory of Descartes about our senses being deceived by some evil genius or something like that.Well,I'm going off now.Gonna watch Music and Lyrics.
{{ 6:03 AM -
The forever memories we have.