forgive me for being rather skeptical and angsty for now.I'm like stuck in school now with a freaking 3 period break.Well,it's supposed to be a good thing...but NOT when I didn't bring my econs notes to study for tomorrow's test and NOT when my friends are busy with the crappy GP stuff and NOT when I didn't bring my thumbdrive so I can't do my KI essay which is barely half done and it's due on friday!!!!!!!*Quoting Alfie:HOLY SHITTT!!!*
Also,I didn't get enough sleep last night and one,I look damn black face and make me look as if I'm some stuck-up bitch.I was like walking along the corridors just now and I didn't even notice my friend when she called me coz I was practically stoned and just stared straight on the ground.Gee,I felt kinda bad.sorry babe.Can't blame me.Next thing,my mind isn't even here.It's probably still in lala-land.Basket!JANE PANG,PLS COME BACK TO EARTH!!!
To make matters worse,it's the stupid monthly thing and I'm feeling like some fat,cynical and cranky old bitch who thinks that everything's just screwed up somehow.ARGH!!!
AND,My mum told me that the Phantom tickets are sold out for this weekend.Basket,so much for having something to look forward to.Weekends are like so meaningless to me now.It used to be a time for me to slack and go out but now weekends are for catching up on work and study study study.I remember the times when I used to have something to look forward to but now,that's in the past and I've already lost that motivation.Haiz...Jane Pang you have no life..no life at all.How do you define life?Well,my definition of life is to travel round Europe with an adventurous,witty and cool partner or group of friends and just let loose and have fun taking pics,exploring and learning about europe's history and culture.AH HAH!That's life.Worry and fuss free.
Oh and guess what?I haven't gone to the movies since hell knows when.The last movie I watched was like Ghost Rider which was dunno how long ago.Well,firstly,EVERYONE's busy during weekends so no one's free to hang out.
And some idiotic morons whom I shan't name(they're not in TPJC so don't worry,I ain't talking about you guys.)thinks I'm having guy problems just because my msn nicks sound emo.PLS LAH!Do you think I really have the time to worry about such bullcrap?ANYWAY,those emo-sounding lines are SONG LYRICS for goodness sake.You know I listen to emo songs so naturally I'll just pick those nice-sounding ones out and use them.Ok fine,maybe once in a blue moon some lyrics do fit my mood and stuff but that's not the point.
Well,on the bright side,I hope I would feel better later..teeheehee...My morning can't be that bad right??Something good will happen later right???
Right...keep dreaming dudette...keep dreaming...AIYAH,but I'm just trying to be positive man...crap,think I'm losing my marbles...Labels: annoyances
{{ 7:21 PM -
The forever memories we have.