<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7450431?origin\x3dhttp://disenchantmentt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, April 04, 2007;
Monday:
So,I trimmed my hair during the weekend.Layered it and cut a fringe.It's been a while since I had a fringe.Anyway,Weichang cut his hair as well and he styled it today,like finally.He looks better.We were going on about how his new hair made him look hotter and less sotong and guai kia.Haha!Now Chang and I are abit obsessed with our hair.Crap,must be Fab's influence.See lah dude,your fault(-.-)That Fabian ah,every minute go to the toilet to check his hair.So himbo can.Worse than a girl.Tsktsk.Hahas.

Today was such a sian day.Especially PW lecture in the audi.No one was paying attention at all.It was so boring seriously.And for PE,it's a combined boys and girls PE for my class coz we were the only class having PE during that period.I joined the guys for PE coz last week,I was the only girl who passed 2.4km run so I needn't run again.And NO Fab,that does not make me one of you guys.Maybe it's coz the other girls were simply strolling.haha!But even though I passed my timing sucks.It's only 16 mins.I think the PE teacher's timing is screwed up.Everyone's timing seemed to be slower than expected.Maybe the teacher has human reaction error.Maths was interesting.No wait,lemme change the adjective..maths was amusing.That Mr Chow is super funny and gullible.He never fails to amuse us with his antics.Hahaha!

Alfie,Liyi and I wanted to pon MTL which we did so we,together with Hem and Fabian,went to the library to chill.Then Ms Yue,my MTL teacher called Liyi and asked where we were.Basket!In the end,Liyi and I just decided to go for the last period of MTL.And Ms Yue didn't scold us at all.She was super cool about it.I felt a bit bad but oh well.After MTL,went to the guitar room to wait for Alfie to go for guitar together.Well,yes,I'm in guitar club now.Anyway,chatted with Wilson until she came then we all went into the room where they later split us up into groups.My group was MB,meaning can read music notes but cannot play guitar.Even though I was pretty stoned the whole time,it was rather fun.Learnt a couple of notes and the C and G7 chord.I hate the G7 chord.Must stretch so much till my fingers hurt a bit.Basket,why can't I have longer fingers?

Well,after guitar I went home to chiong the PW PI and help Nicholas do his PW research coz he has no internet.He came to my block to collect the stuff at about 9 plus.Oh and before that when I left the house to go downstairs,my dad was like where do you think you're going?And I explained that I was going to meet my friend to pass him some stuff.Wah cow,the moment he heard the word "him" he started questioning me like mad.So exasperating.I was like he's my CLASSMATE lah.Gee.As if that's the first time or something.Anyway,did my PW till damn late and after that I just jumped onto the bed and fell asleep.

Tuesday:
I hate Tuesdays.It's the worst day of the week.I end at like what,5.10???The horrors of it!It's like I enter the school when the sun rises and only leave it when the sun sets.Like wth.

Anyway,we had class president election today.And our 07A05 president is none other than...*drum rolls* ELIZA ISA!!!WHOOO!!!So happy for her.She deserves it anyway coz she's very efficient and responsible.She has quite the motherly kinda thing about her as well.Haha!It;s a compliment alright.

I was pretty much stoned the whole day,so were the rest.And they just had to put lit and hist as the last few periods.It's really hell.And we have like 3 periods of lit today.How horrid!Can you imagine seeing KL and Fung all in one day?Argh,the horrors of it especially since they seem to have something against me and Chang.Aiyah,maybe they're just jealous of us.Haha.And I came up with this crap explanation that KL is probably jealous that Chang is better looking than him and has cooler hair.And the other time he called Chang a himbo like wth.Chang's not even a himbo,he's merely a goodlooking sotong.Ok nevermind.Like I said,it's a crap explanation.

Wednesday:
I dunno why but today was clearly a day where almost everything revolved around those kinda impure stuff.

We had econs during first two periods. I reckon Econs is one of the most enjoyable lessons coz it's Ms Tan's lesson!Haha!She's really damn nice.She's like the nice feminine bimbo sort,the type that likes looking pretty and shopping.She reminds me a little of my Elect geog teacher Ms Goh.Oh and during econs,Hem was like telling us about this weird dream of hers.She dreamt that Ms Tan was telling us to drop h2 econs and switch to h2 chem instead because once she starts to cover the topic on prostituition,it will be very tough.Then we all were like what the hell does hookers gotta do with econs?Totally irrelevant!Unless maybe, it's like the fall in prices of condoms and hiring hookers which led to the increase in quantity of condoms and hookers demanded?Okok,I shall shut up for now.I can just imagine the faces of my readers=> (0.o)

Well,we had THREE straight periods of break today.The Hem & Co gang just slacked around in the canteen and chit chat.Then towards the end of the 3rd break, we started talking about I can't exactly remember what but it's rather censored stuff.Justin sat at our table and he was like (0.o).We were like advising him not to stay otherwise his innocent mind would be polluted by our rubbish.And he chuckled and went,"You guys are interesting."

MTL lecture at audi was so boring.We watched some movie that has NO english subtitles!!!The horrors of it.No I'm not kidding.How the hell do they expect us to understand it??Furthermore I have no idea what's going on and the atmosphere of the setting of the movie is just so dreary and boring.But that lil girl in the movie is quite cute though.Her hairstyle reminds me of mine donkey years ago.Anyway,I just listened to my ipod and slept throughout.

Well,just finished my KI essay.Finally!Was talking to Fab just now and he was complaining that the hairdresser screwed his hair up.Haha!Never mind lah,hair can grow.Besides,guys' hair grow faster.Speaking of which,I want my hair to grow longer faster!!!For some reason or another,I suddenly miss my long hair.I think I'm gonna keep it long again.

Just a sudden random thought that crossed my mind while I was listening to a song:Life is so full of ironies which probably explain why love can be such a big joke.

Guts,that's something I lack.
Maybe that's why I've always been at the losing end of the line.

Labels: ,



{{ 5:44 AM -
The forever memories we have.






Disclaimer

{{ disenchantmentt.blogspot.com
This is my thoughts
If you don't like what I say , click here .

Best viewed in Internet Explorer.


Scream Your Hearts out



The Girl

Jane
29 June 1990
Bittersweet 16 going on17 yrs old
Cancerian
PLMGPS
PLMGSS
Tampines JC
PAE 07A06
JAE 07A05

Web Page Hit Counter
Office Depot Coupon

.

Worlds I belong to


Internet Movie Database
Lyrics Cafe
Yahoo Launch
Movie Trailers
Friendster
ShopLah!


Get hugs of your own



The current mood of fatalsilence at www.imood.com

Loves

Shopping
Greek mythology
music
movies
reading
castles
countrysides
tranquil places
tennis
badminton
squash
sun-tanning

WISHLIST

Decent results for Promos
JC2 KI
C for A level Chinese
B for PW
Visit Greece,Egypt and Scotland
A cruise in the Caribbean
LONGER hair
Get my tan back
Learn cycling
new roller-blades
Run 4km non-stop
Shuttlerun grade=B
Shuttlerun= A
Lose 5kg
Learn the guitar properly
Be able to do screamo
Squash racket
New running shoes
Black Skinnies
Grey Skinny jeans
Brown pull-over
green knitted cardigan
white collared long-sleeved top
Black cardigan
Adidas Tennis skirt
Black tunic dress
red shades
white shades
black belt
black shorts
denim shorts
That black crucifix necklace
Ring for middle finger
orange/yellow shoelaces
new ankle socks
white fbts(the one with orange sides)
nice black clutch
New pencilcase
Long Guess wallet or any other wallet
Laptop
Acoustic Guitar
Goong DVD
Lost Prophets' Liberation Transmission CD
Linkin Park’s Minutes to Midnight album
MCR’s Black Parade album

The Memories

x June 2004
x July 2004
x August 2004
x October 2004
x November 2004
x December 2004
x January 2005
x February 2005
x March 2005
x April 2005
x May 2005
x June 2005
x July 2005
x August 2005
x September 2005
x October 2005
x November 2005
x December 2005
x January 2006
x February 2006
x March 2006
x April 2006
x May 2006
x June 2006
x July 2006
x August 2006
x September 2006
x October 2006
x November 2006
x December 2006
x January 2007
x February 2007
x March 2007
x April 2007
x May 2007
x June 2007
x July 2007
x August 2007
x September 2007
x October 2007
x November 2007
x December 2007

The Ones I Love

- My Utopia(:

- Aileen
- Priscilla

- Anastasia
- AnnAnn
- Clara
- Gradys
- Hannah
- Isabelle
- Janice
- Liang yu
- LiFang
- Lynnette
- Mings
- Rachel Chu

- Alfie
- Conan
- Eliza
- Jacqueline
- Joan
- Jun Ying
- LiYi
- Masita
- Melissa
- Melle
- Siti
- Sufie
- Suhara
- Wai Wan

- Amos
- David
- Elaine
- Emily
- Hong Yu
- Joshua
- Leroy
- Louis
- Nat
- Nicole

Credits

Do not remove credits !
Designer : purplekisses-
Blog views:Hits counters
Brushes: Random sites