<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7450431?origin\x3dhttp://disenchantmentt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, April 09, 2007;
Sorry for my rather sketchy account of the stuff that happened during the past few days.I've been damn busy with all the homework shit.Argh!JC life is hell on earth,seriously.Some idiots even dare to tell me that JC life is the best time our life.Best years my foot ah.What bullcrap man!
Anyway,some stuff that happened during the week,or rather the amusing and important events that I can actually remember.

Songfest on thurs was great!The whole Hem & Co gang were supposed to go but then Weichang had something on and Nicholas had training.Oh and Hem's friend couldn't get tix so Hem couldn't come.Kau,gang leader cannot come like wth lah.Hahah!Anyway,so it was only Fabian,Liyi,Eliza,Alfie and me and some of our classmates.We occupied the entire 3rd row.We were super near the stage.Kinda cool.And that Asri is bloody good.He can hit super high,I feel so inferior and of course he won lah.The seats in the audi are so bloody hard and uncomfortable.It's bad enough having to spend 2 periods for econs and PW lectures and now we have to sit on them for dunno how long.After I got up,my ass was aching like mad.Should've brought a cushion.Oh and there was this invited band call Stellastory.The lead singer is pretty cool and Alfie and Liyi thinks he's drop dead hot.Liyi was practically hyperventilating when he put his hand on her shoulder when they posed for a picture.Alfie was so bloody pissed off about that.Haha!Aiyah,who ask her to leave so early.
Ooh,and I saw one of my eyecandies there as well.He looked so cute carrying that lil kid.Wahaha!okok,nvm,outta point.

Had Juniors Annual Dinner at church on saturday.Oh and as requested,STEPHANIE PHANG rocks because she gave up a tix for AC's westside story production to come for the dinner for my sake!Haha!And I was supposed to go City harvest that night coz Jess wanted me to go but I couldn't coz of the dinner.And he looks like a bloody playboy that night but goddammit,why does he have to look rather hot?

Well,I can't exactly remember what else happened only that I got home feeling damn shagged and i went to bed after bathing.Went to bed at about 12 plus but didn't sleep till like 2am because I was crying like shit.I seriously hate saturday nights coz those are emo nights.Those are the times when I'll start thinking of stupid things like the facts of life,hypocrisy,fate and all that plus some other family stuff and then somehow link them here and there then I'll either piss myself off or just cry tears of frustration.I think it's becoming a monthly thing.Argh,since when the hell I become so emo?I've always been rather cold about things.Maybe it's coz I've always held back and when stuff happen,I just let it all out at once.I'm quite extremist.I either feel numb or I cry like crap.And now my fist is slighly bruised coz I've been whacking tables and doors and cupboards and my eyes are rather puffy.In short,I look damn awful.And that bugger doesn't talk to me anymore.Anyway it's been like decades since words were actually exchanged.Not even a slight acknowledgement.It's like a 360 deg turn.Dunno what's the damn problem lah.Worse than a woman.

Had confirmation on Sunday.I felt rather guilty.That morning I decided not to go for juniors and sunday school coz I slept damn late due to crying and I needed extra sleep so I only went for service.To add on to the guilt,I think I swore more than enough times to condemn me to the depths of hell.I had a bad morning seriously.I woke up and nearly fainted when I saw myself in the mirror.My eyes look damn awful.Had to slap on undereye concealer.Then my father just refused to send me to church for what reason I dunno.Apparently he woke up on the wrong side of the bed AGAIN and had something equivalent to PMS-ing,man's version,worse than a woman sia.So I had to take a cab and I waited like 10 mins or so just to flag a cab down.I dunno why I was so fucking suay.ALL the cabs were all hired.Then this stupid lorry drove by and the buggers inside were like staring at me and saying some stuff.I got so damn pissed off and I swore at them.I hate unwanted attention.It's frustrating enough to get a cab I dunnit this kinda extra crap. So finally after waiting under the damn sun for so long,I got a cab and by the time I turned up at service I look like crap.Thank goodness my powder was still in tact,miraculously.
I'll go hunt down people for the pics then I'll post them.

Anyway,to inject a happier note,Jolene's BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I miss that lil friend of mine!That girl went off to Trinity College in Melbourne to study.Hehe.Haven't seen her in ages.Can't wait to hang out with her and Bernice.Oh haven't seen them since results day.

I thought that it had already faded into the legions of darkness
But I was wrong.
Either it came back or it has never gone away.

Labels: , , ,



{{ 6:49 AM -
The forever memories we have.






Disclaimer

{{ disenchantmentt.blogspot.com
This is my thoughts
If you don't like what I say , click here .

Best viewed in Internet Explorer.


Scream Your Hearts out



The Girl

Jane
29 June 1990
Bittersweet 16 going on17 yrs old
Cancerian
PLMGPS
PLMGSS
Tampines JC
PAE 07A06
JAE 07A05

Web Page Hit Counter
Office Depot Coupon

.

Worlds I belong to


Internet Movie Database
Lyrics Cafe
Yahoo Launch
Movie Trailers
Friendster
ShopLah!


Get hugs of your own



The current mood of fatalsilence at www.imood.com

Loves

Shopping
Greek mythology
music
movies
reading
castles
countrysides
tranquil places
tennis
badminton
squash
sun-tanning

WISHLIST

Decent results for Promos
JC2 KI
C for A level Chinese
B for PW
Visit Greece,Egypt and Scotland
A cruise in the Caribbean
LONGER hair
Get my tan back
Learn cycling
new roller-blades
Run 4km non-stop
Shuttlerun grade=B
Shuttlerun= A
Lose 5kg
Learn the guitar properly
Be able to do screamo
Squash racket
New running shoes
Black Skinnies
Grey Skinny jeans
Brown pull-over
green knitted cardigan
white collared long-sleeved top
Black cardigan
Adidas Tennis skirt
Black tunic dress
red shades
white shades
black belt
black shorts
denim shorts
That black crucifix necklace
Ring for middle finger
orange/yellow shoelaces
new ankle socks
white fbts(the one with orange sides)
nice black clutch
New pencilcase
Long Guess wallet or any other wallet
Laptop
Acoustic Guitar
Goong DVD
Lost Prophets' Liberation Transmission CD
Linkin Park’s Minutes to Midnight album
MCR’s Black Parade album

The Memories

x June 2004
x July 2004
x August 2004
x October 2004
x November 2004
x December 2004
x January 2005
x February 2005
x March 2005
x April 2005
x May 2005
x June 2005
x July 2005
x August 2005
x September 2005
x October 2005
x November 2005
x December 2005
x January 2006
x February 2006
x March 2006
x April 2006
x May 2006
x June 2006
x July 2006
x August 2006
x September 2006
x October 2006
x November 2006
x December 2006
x January 2007
x February 2007
x March 2007
x April 2007
x May 2007
x June 2007
x July 2007
x August 2007
x September 2007
x October 2007
x November 2007
x December 2007

The Ones I Love

- My Utopia(:

- Aileen
- Priscilla

- Anastasia
- AnnAnn
- Clara
- Gradys
- Hannah
- Isabelle
- Janice
- Liang yu
- LiFang
- Lynnette
- Mings
- Rachel Chu

- Alfie
- Conan
- Eliza
- Jacqueline
- Joan
- Jun Ying
- LiYi
- Masita
- Melissa
- Melle
- Siti
- Sufie
- Suhara
- Wai Wan

- Amos
- David
- Elaine
- Emily
- Hong Yu
- Joshua
- Leroy
- Louis
- Nat
- Nicole

Credits

Do not remove credits !
Designer : purplekisses-
Blog views:Hits counters
Brushes: Random sites