<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/7450431?origin\x3dhttp://disenchantmentt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, April 12, 2007;
Wednesday:
Today was a relatively short day coz I ponned guitar practice.Wahaha!I just didn't feel like going coz I was too tired and I had work to do.Anyway,I didn't do the KI assignment.heh heh.I only had the points but I haven't complete the presentation and the essay.Unfortunately,practically 3/4 of the KI class haven't done it as well.I'm quite surprised yapper didn't flip or something coz I thought she would say: KI students are expected to be hardworking and complete their work on time and blahblahblah.Yeah right hardworking my foot.We're mainly arts student after all.

Well,thankfully due to lack of time,she couldn't nag at all but to carry on with lessons.Haha!Oh and she got Weijie aka Meng ming aka MM and Visakan to read this dialogue between two people and it was damn funny coz MM was over-expressing.All of us,especially my table were like trying our very best not to lol.

Oh and we were shown some picture of an artwork by...forgot who the artist was.Then I said it looked like some kinda mass orgy.Haha!Luckily Ms Yap didn't hear,I hope.But really what,those faces in the picture had their mouths open like as if in orgasmic screams.haha!Oh and we were also shown the picture of the 9 dolphins.I didn't even know it was 9 dolphins coz when I look at the pic,the first thing I saw was a naked couple.Almost everyone eventually figured it out except me.I was still staring at the pic and going "where the hell are the damn dolphins?" And finally after dunno how long, then I spotted the dolphins.Then Visakan read out the words at the bottom which went something like if you can only see the naked couple then you have a serious problem and then everyone was like "Jane ah Jane" Wah kau!Ok,there's really something wrong with my perceptions this week.Then Justine said I don't look like the corrupted kind.In fact she says I look like the innocent sort.Wahahahaha!Joke of the century man.She should tell that to the ones who know me and they'll tell her otherwise.No lah,I'm kidding,to tell you the truth,I'm very clean pure and innocent k.

Well,had chinese lecture at audi after that.It was damn boring.No other comments.Then it was lit lecture.Again not much to say about except that I was kinda dozing off so I just scribbled notes down to keep myself awake.After that,we went to support Nicholas.The softball team was like up against RJ.Nick was telling us earlier that TP will sure get trashed by them.We stayed for a while then we left.

Thursday:
Today was supposed to be a short day but we had to wait for like 4 bloody hours just for one stupid lit quiz on Great Ex.So dumb,SPE in the morning is boring.We were supposed to run 3 rounds for warm-ups while the teacher and some people went to get the softball equipment but Hem,Liyi and I just strolled.Usually I would run but I was just too bloody lazy today.Then for the rest of the lesson,it was just pitching and catching.So boring.Why can't we play like tennis or badminton?Sheesh.

Then there was Maths lecture.Oh and something really funny happened.3/4 of the row of chairs that Fabian,Wei Chang,Eliza,Nick and me sat collapsed.That whole row was already problematic but Nick just had to fiddle with the joints and then his and Eliza's side of the row just went down and Eliza fell on her butt and everyone saw it.She was rather traumtised by it.But it was super funny.Luckily,me,Fab and Chang's chairs didn't collapse as well otherwise you'll probably hear 3 voices yelling #$%^.Kau,the school is damn budget.They don't even wanna spend a bit of money to mend the seats.Sheesh.There was even a chair which had a missing table-.-

And we didn't have history today coz Mr Gay was on MC!Whoots!2 free periods!And then we had maths tutorials.After which we went to the Budget Cafe opposite school.It was raining like crap and we were soaked.Nick and Alfie rushed out first to the shop while the rest followed behind.Liyi and I shared an umbrella but it was pointless coz I was still soaked.We then ran to the bus stop and waited for a while.Then the thunder boomed really loud and gave us quite a shock.Fab jumped back and nearly crashed into Chang and Liyi screamed.(Later on,Nick told me that while he and Alfie were at the shop and that thunder sounded,he was betting that Liyi would sure scream.Hahah!)

Then later Fabian went to borrow two umbrellas one of which is rather flimsy-.-' We had earlier warned him not to walk in the open rain coz acid in the rain would damage his hair and cause it to fall out.He was like choy ah!Oh for your info, that guy is obsessed about his hair.The other day Hem was cursing him that if he used too much wax,his hair would one day fall out.And then he went for a hair cut which turned out to be a disaster(the sides were shaved off)and he got damn upset.But Hem found amusement in it and never stop laughing at his plight.Haha!But actually his hair did look kinda funny.HAHA!Or as I can't remember who said,maybe it's the face.Hahah!

Anyway,Melle,Sufi and Eliza chose to walk in the rain then Fab and I shared the umbrella and walk to the shop.I should've just walked in the rain coz Fab hold the umbrella so high until the rain splashed into my face.Basket,I'm gonna get a breakout man.Oh and luckily I wore shorts today otherwise my knickers would get wet.Then he went back to the bus stop to pass the umbrellas to Chang and Liyi.Crap,and Liyi had the umbrella to herself and she was the driest of all.Basket!

Oh and while we were eating.Something funny happened.Nick went to get his food and he didnt see that his chair was too far away from his ass and just sat down and he fell backwards.It was damn funny coz he lifted his food in the air instead of trying to break the fall.LOL!If you guys had been there you would've laughed till your sides hurt because that's what happened to us.Maybe that's a retribution for causing Eliza to fall on her ass earlier on in the maths lecture.Haha!

We went back to school we still had like 2 more hours.We had already gave up studying Great Ex coz we know we would flunk it anyway.I suggested playing Truth or Dare and we really got a hell lot of free entertainment out of it especially from Nick.We made him do all sorts of funny dares like the Sexy Back dance from Blackbeard's orientation finale item,pole dance,catwalk and whatever else.We were laughing till we almost split.I laughed till I cried and my stomach ached.Many of us chose Truth and the questions were damn crap sia.I shall not disclose anything coz it's between us.

Then finally at 5.30pm,we went to the LT for our quiz.Eliza was the only one who really studied EVERYTHING and we were fighting for a place next to her.Fab and Nick occupied both sides so I just sat behind which gave me a better view. We were tested on the first 2 volumes of Great Ex.I only managed to complete Vol 1 and 4 chapters of vol 2.The qns on Vol 1 I could manage but when it came to Vol 2 I was like oh shoots.I looked over at Chang's paper and Eliza's paper and made some lucky guesses as well.In the end,Chang and I actually passed.I had 23.5/35 and he had 26.5/35 coz we sorta 'helped' each other coz the things that I don't know,he knew and vice versa.We were like next we time we should sit next to each other again so we can pass future tests.haha!Oh and there was a certain someone call Fabian Lim whose answers are PURE rubbish that it was so damn hilarious.
  1. What Estella called Pip: Retard(supposed to be Boy)
  2. One of the characters names which Pip was introduced to :Dummie (supposed to be Drummle)
  3. Name of the convict :Mobwitch(supposed to be Magwitch)
  4. Lastly the horror of horrors,what Mrs Joe was attacked with :Parang! (it's supposed to be leg iron)

Eliza showed us Fab's paper and we all laughed like mad till the whole LT was looking at us.Parang?Like wtf lah!Omg,today's like the day that i laugh the most since the beginning of the year.My stomach really ached.Well,it's good lah.Laughing burns calories.hahah!Okok,crap.Today's also the day where the Hem & Co gang got rather horny(during the Truth or dare game and in our conversations).Is this horny week or something?Even the rest of 07A05 was horny.You should see our class forum,what gay sex,lubricant,karma sutra and all that and Ms Tan read all of those.Bet she was damn amused.Oh,and speaking of which,Chang doesn't know what's karma sutra.Damn funny!He's so innocent lah!We had to explain to him and all.Lmao!

Well,I supposed that's all for now.

Labels: ,



{{ 8:09 AM -
The forever memories we have.






Disclaimer

{{ disenchantmentt.blogspot.com
This is my thoughts
If you don't like what I say , click here .

Best viewed in Internet Explorer.


Scream Your Hearts out



The Girl

Jane
29 June 1990
Bittersweet 16 going on17 yrs old
Cancerian
PLMGPS
PLMGSS
Tampines JC
PAE 07A06
JAE 07A05

Web Page Hit Counter
Office Depot Coupon

.

Worlds I belong to


Internet Movie Database
Lyrics Cafe
Yahoo Launch
Movie Trailers
Friendster
ShopLah!


Get hugs of your own



The current mood of fatalsilence at www.imood.com

Loves

Shopping
Greek mythology
music
movies
reading
castles
countrysides
tranquil places
tennis
badminton
squash
sun-tanning

WISHLIST

Decent results for Promos
JC2 KI
C for A level Chinese
B for PW
Visit Greece,Egypt and Scotland
A cruise in the Caribbean
LONGER hair
Get my tan back
Learn cycling
new roller-blades
Run 4km non-stop
Shuttlerun grade=B
Shuttlerun= A
Lose 5kg
Learn the guitar properly
Be able to do screamo
Squash racket
New running shoes
Black Skinnies
Grey Skinny jeans
Brown pull-over
green knitted cardigan
white collared long-sleeved top
Black cardigan
Adidas Tennis skirt
Black tunic dress
red shades
white shades
black belt
black shorts
denim shorts
That black crucifix necklace
Ring for middle finger
orange/yellow shoelaces
new ankle socks
white fbts(the one with orange sides)
nice black clutch
New pencilcase
Long Guess wallet or any other wallet
Laptop
Acoustic Guitar
Goong DVD
Lost Prophets' Liberation Transmission CD
Linkin Park’s Minutes to Midnight album
MCR’s Black Parade album

The Memories

x June 2004
x July 2004
x August 2004
x October 2004
x November 2004
x December 2004
x January 2005
x February 2005
x March 2005
x April 2005
x May 2005
x June 2005
x July 2005
x August 2005
x September 2005
x October 2005
x November 2005
x December 2005
x January 2006
x February 2006
x March 2006
x April 2006
x May 2006
x June 2006
x July 2006
x August 2006
x September 2006
x October 2006
x November 2006
x December 2006
x January 2007
x February 2007
x March 2007
x April 2007
x May 2007
x June 2007
x July 2007
x August 2007
x September 2007
x October 2007
x November 2007
x December 2007

The Ones I Love

- My Utopia(:

- Aileen
- Priscilla

- Anastasia
- AnnAnn
- Clara
- Gradys
- Hannah
- Isabelle
- Janice
- Liang yu
- LiFang
- Lynnette
- Mings
- Rachel Chu

- Alfie
- Conan
- Eliza
- Jacqueline
- Joan
- Jun Ying
- LiYi
- Masita
- Melissa
- Melle
- Siti
- Sufie
- Suhara
- Wai Wan

- Amos
- David
- Elaine
- Emily
- Hong Yu
- Joshua
- Leroy
- Louis
- Nat
- Nicole

Credits

Do not remove credits !
Designer : purplekisses-
Blog views:Hits counters
Brushes: Random sites