<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7450431?origin\x3dhttp://disenchantmentt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, May 21, 2007;
BASKET!!!!MAN-U lost lah!WTH!Well, didn't get to catch the match but I heard that they didn't really play well.Oh wells.

But aside from that,the weekends went pretty well.HAHA!

Well,anyways,today I got to miss school!!!!!So did Visakan,Huiyi,Daniel,Waiwan and the j2 KI students coz of some seminar thing on Faith,Certainty and Science at ACS(I).It's a whole day thing.Man,the school is damn huge and it looked alittle like RP AND almost the whole place is air-conditioned except the corridors and all that.But sadly,the canteen wasnt that wow.The food was only so-so.A bit disappointing.

Oh and it seems that ACS IT equipment is pretty screwed.the screen kept flickering and all that during the talk.This clearly proves that even a rich brat school like ACS(I) do have their little flaws.Well,but at least their roof didn't leak.

During the main talk,we actually paid attention for a while then we just switched off coz we realised that the stuff that the fella was talking about had already been covered in class.Somemore,I couldn't make out half he was saying coz he was like mumbling to himself.Even Rachel Chu said that she was bored to death.HAHAHA!Speaking of her,I met her there.When we saw each other,we sorta shrieked and hugged each other.HAHA! haven't seen her since the release of Os results.She was telling me that she had a hell lot of work due today and everyone didn't sleep last night.Well,so I guess I'm pretty slack compared to her.Oh,and she has a Chem report which is like 4 pages long.I nearly fainted when she told me.She wanted to show it to me but I was like no thanks.It will stress me out and make me feel like such a slacker.Oh,and found out from her that her ACS(I) school U cost 50 bucks.wtf!My school u only cost like 22 bucks.It's like half the price.Madness!

Oh,ACS had a lot of ponds round the school but the thing is there was no koi and it's like stagnant water.WW was saying that imagine what it would be like when headline news say dengue fever strikes ACS(I) or something along that line.Then I was like never mind,they can afford to pay for medical bills anyway.HAHA!

Anyway,I spotted Christabel and Victoria there as well.Didn't know Chris went to ACS(I).Thought she had gone to ACJC.Oh speaking of AC,guess what?This morning,Visakan went to ACJC instead of ACS(I).It was damn funny.He said that he was so sleepy so he told the cabbie ACJC-.-' Then when he got to AC,he asked some girls where the seminar thing was and they snobbishly replied "Oh,that's at ACS(I)"The way he said it was damn funny.

Oh,and there was one part of the programme where we were split up and we joined different classes.Daniel and I got assigned to this group and there was this Bulgarian dude Jonathan who was damn eloquent.He can talk non-stop.Our topic was Facts undermine faith and he just went on and on so much so that I just decided to keep quiet coz he already said everything I wanted to say.Then after that,there was the debate with the other group which was the group Huiyi and WW got assigned to.That Jonathan and 2 or 3 other guys went on and on,actually I think Jonathan did most of the talking.Then I was reminded of econs.Ya know,oligopoly where a few large firms dominate the industry.Well,it was something like that.Daniel,WW,Huiyi and me just sat there and soaked everything in coz there was practically nothing left for us to say.LoL.Then Daniel was like "Gee,where's Visa and Conan when we need them?"

Oh,we got to watch The Truman Show.It was a really good show.My mum ever told me about it before but I had never gotten round to watching it till today.Anyway,when they turned off the lights in the audi,I suddenly felt damn sleepy.I was like nodding off until halfway through the show then I felt a little awake.Furthermore,the audi was FREAKING cold.I had my jacket on but I was still freezing.

The whole thing ended around 4 plus.Went home with Daniel and WW.Well,gonna hit the sack now.I'm so damn tired.Nights!

Labels:



{{ 6:30 AM -
The forever memories we have.






Disclaimer

{{ disenchantmentt.blogspot.com
This is my thoughts
If you don't like what I say , click here .

Best viewed in Internet Explorer.


Scream Your Hearts out



The Girl

Jane
29 June 1990
Bittersweet 16 going on17 yrs old
Cancerian
PLMGPS
PLMGSS
Tampines JC
PAE 07A06
JAE 07A05

Web Page Hit Counter
Office Depot Coupon

.

Worlds I belong to


Internet Movie Database
Lyrics Cafe
Yahoo Launch
Movie Trailers
Friendster
ShopLah!


Get hugs of your own



The current mood of fatalsilence at www.imood.com

Loves

Shopping
Greek mythology
music
movies
reading
castles
countrysides
tranquil places
tennis
badminton
squash
sun-tanning

WISHLIST

Decent results for Promos
JC2 KI
C for A level Chinese
B for PW
Visit Greece,Egypt and Scotland
A cruise in the Caribbean
LONGER hair
Get my tan back
Learn cycling
new roller-blades
Run 4km non-stop
Shuttlerun grade=B
Shuttlerun= A
Lose 5kg
Learn the guitar properly
Be able to do screamo
Squash racket
New running shoes
Black Skinnies
Grey Skinny jeans
Brown pull-over
green knitted cardigan
white collared long-sleeved top
Black cardigan
Adidas Tennis skirt
Black tunic dress
red shades
white shades
black belt
black shorts
denim shorts
That black crucifix necklace
Ring for middle finger
orange/yellow shoelaces
new ankle socks
white fbts(the one with orange sides)
nice black clutch
New pencilcase
Long Guess wallet or any other wallet
Laptop
Acoustic Guitar
Goong DVD
Lost Prophets' Liberation Transmission CD
Linkin Park’s Minutes to Midnight album
MCR’s Black Parade album

The Memories

x June 2004
x July 2004
x August 2004
x October 2004
x November 2004
x December 2004
x January 2005
x February 2005
x March 2005
x April 2005
x May 2005
x June 2005
x July 2005
x August 2005
x September 2005
x October 2005
x November 2005
x December 2005
x January 2006
x February 2006
x March 2006
x April 2006
x May 2006
x June 2006
x July 2006
x August 2006
x September 2006
x October 2006
x November 2006
x December 2006
x January 2007
x February 2007
x March 2007
x April 2007
x May 2007
x June 2007
x July 2007
x August 2007
x September 2007
x October 2007
x November 2007
x December 2007

The Ones I Love

- My Utopia(:

- Aileen
- Priscilla

- Anastasia
- AnnAnn
- Clara
- Gradys
- Hannah
- Isabelle
- Janice
- Liang yu
- LiFang
- Lynnette
- Mings
- Rachel Chu

- Alfie
- Conan
- Eliza
- Jacqueline
- Joan
- Jun Ying
- LiYi
- Masita
- Melissa
- Melle
- Siti
- Sufie
- Suhara
- Wai Wan

- Amos
- David
- Elaine
- Emily
- Hong Yu
- Joshua
- Leroy
- Louis
- Nat
- Nicole

Credits

Do not remove credits !
Designer : purplekisses-
Blog views:Hits counters
Brushes: Random sites