<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7450431?origin\x3dhttp://disenchantmentt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, May 25, 2007;
These were taken when we went to get water for our car washing.My class was doing carwashing for the teachers to raise funds for our Service Learning project.Anyway,we went to get water and since there was no one around,we decided to go into the gents for the hell of it.Partly also because the fan in the gents was stronger than the one in the ladies.It was pretty surprising that the gents was a hell lot cleaner than the ladies.Sheesh.Maybe it's coz it ain't really utilised.Alfie,Hem and me got pretty fascinated with the urinals,especially the fact that it is automatic and we were amused when they started flushing.HAHA!Then DZ came in and he got kinda shocked.Then we used his phone to take pics in the gents and the ladies.Oh and after we finally came out of the gents,this cleaner saw us and was saying some stuff.We were like shit, then we ran all the way down.Luckily she didn't chase us.She must've thought there was something going on.

Anyway,carwashing was fun although my hands are peeling like shit because of the damn soap.Sheesh,I think I should learn to keep my mouth shut coz what goes around comes around AND goes around AGAIN.Someone said my tan was poor quality and that joker kena sunburned and peeled in the end.HAHA!Then I had to open my mouth and say something like "see lah,dunno how to use sunblock.now peeling happy already." and bloody hell,now my hands are peeling>.< color="#ff0000">IT'S FINALLY THE END OF THE SCHOOL TERM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG,i thought this day would never come.Anyway,I didn't quite like this week that much.Last week and still got so much work.ARGH!Oh,but at least it ended on quite a good note.

I had a maths test yesterday AND I actually studied and practised maths.Can you believe it???Jane Pang actually STUDIED!I'm so proud 0f myself.Anyway,the test was quite alright.It's all secondary school A maths stuff,functions,logarithms and all that shit.Oh,and got back my econs paper.Bloody hell.27/50 only.That's like a D grade la.Well,at least I passed so I shouldn't complain so much.Besides,I was expecting a fail.Speaking of fail,I freaking failed my KI essay lah.Basket!ARGH!Haven't gotten my Lit and History assignments yet.I wanna see what kinda marks I'll get coz I kinda crapped through them so I reckon the teachers would probably pass me out of sympathy.

It's so ironic.I spend like 55 hours a week in school but yet,I feel as though I never studied at all.I feel like I'm just wasting my life away in JC.Shit,I better buck up and start mugging.

Anyways,today,we went to the naval base open house for our learning journey thing.It was pretty fun.We got to go inside the ship and the stairs were all so bloody steep.They're practically vertical just like the courtyard stairs in my school.Somemore,we can see whatever that's under the skirts.Gee!Plenty of eyecandies for the guys huh.And inside the ship,Ms Norzian kept snapping pictures.Hopefully they aren't unglam ones.Oh,and my skirt actually flared up a little so I hitched it alittle higher so that it would be shorter and won't fly up that easily.It would be rather unsightly if it were to fly up.

Oh we got to sit the boat around the ocean.It was so fun.It was really windy and when the boat rocked,everyone was screaming.I didn't really scream.I was too busy trying to get hair out of my face.After that boat ride,I really looked like a walking disaster.My hair was a bit messed up and I didn't bother with tidying it.Oh,and Alfie,Liyi and I sorta wandered away from the class a bit and we walked around the place.Then,there was this programme where all those navy divers ran out and the three of us cheered and waved at them.LOL!And some of them actually waved back at us.HAHA!It was pretty funny.We looked like idiots but we don't really care.

Anyway,at certain moments,the three of us got really bitchy coz our moods were kinda ruined by something.So embarrassing can.It's not the first time some more.Yesterday was as bad.I don't think that someone actually realised how loud her goddamn voice is.If anything actually gets across that barrier,I swear I'll just bury myself in the ground and remain there.

The only interesting part was the ship visit and boat ride.Not the whole trip was that wow.At times like this,I really wish PAE A06 were still together.We'll surely know how to get ourselves high and all.And Nick,Eliza and Chang were involved in TPJC runway so they weren't present.

Anyway,this week proved to have some little excitement.I found out a couple of stuff this week which were both surprising and amusing at the same time.Oh,and Alfie and Liyi were both whining about some stuff the past 2 days and I had to ask them to shut up coz I was worse off.But in the end,it turned out ok.And Alfie was especially amusing today.HAHAH!

trying to act bitchy.no,your eyes aren't fooling you.It's really the gents.
in the ladies.HAHAH!
me,alfie,hem
Anyways,some people are just so dim that they can't detect the hint "screw off.not interested."Either that,or they are clearly desperadoes who dunno the meaning of "give up"-.-
it's so annoying that what you want isn't easy to get and what you don't isn't easy to dispose off.In short,nothing is easy.

Labels: , ,



{{ 6:20 AM -
The forever memories we have.






Disclaimer

{{ disenchantmentt.blogspot.com
This is my thoughts
If you don't like what I say , click here .

Best viewed in Internet Explorer.


Scream Your Hearts out



The Girl

Jane
29 June 1990
Bittersweet 16 going on17 yrs old
Cancerian
PLMGPS
PLMGSS
Tampines JC
PAE 07A06
JAE 07A05

Web Page Hit Counter
Office Depot Coupon

.

Worlds I belong to


Internet Movie Database
Lyrics Cafe
Yahoo Launch
Movie Trailers
Friendster
ShopLah!


Get hugs of your own



The current mood of fatalsilence at www.imood.com

Loves

Shopping
Greek mythology
music
movies
reading
castles
countrysides
tranquil places
tennis
badminton
squash
sun-tanning

WISHLIST

Decent results for Promos
JC2 KI
C for A level Chinese
B for PW
Visit Greece,Egypt and Scotland
A cruise in the Caribbean
LONGER hair
Get my tan back
Learn cycling
new roller-blades
Run 4km non-stop
Shuttlerun grade=B
Shuttlerun= A
Lose 5kg
Learn the guitar properly
Be able to do screamo
Squash racket
New running shoes
Black Skinnies
Grey Skinny jeans
Brown pull-over
green knitted cardigan
white collared long-sleeved top
Black cardigan
Adidas Tennis skirt
Black tunic dress
red shades
white shades
black belt
black shorts
denim shorts
That black crucifix necklace
Ring for middle finger
orange/yellow shoelaces
new ankle socks
white fbts(the one with orange sides)
nice black clutch
New pencilcase
Long Guess wallet or any other wallet
Laptop
Acoustic Guitar
Goong DVD
Lost Prophets' Liberation Transmission CD
Linkin Park’s Minutes to Midnight album
MCR’s Black Parade album

The Memories

x June 2004
x July 2004
x August 2004
x October 2004
x November 2004
x December 2004
x January 2005
x February 2005
x March 2005
x April 2005
x May 2005
x June 2005
x July 2005
x August 2005
x September 2005
x October 2005
x November 2005
x December 2005
x January 2006
x February 2006
x March 2006
x April 2006
x May 2006
x June 2006
x July 2006
x August 2006
x September 2006
x October 2006
x November 2006
x December 2006
x January 2007
x February 2007
x March 2007
x April 2007
x May 2007
x June 2007
x July 2007
x August 2007
x September 2007
x October 2007
x November 2007
x December 2007

The Ones I Love

- My Utopia(:

- Aileen
- Priscilla

- Anastasia
- AnnAnn
- Clara
- Gradys
- Hannah
- Isabelle
- Janice
- Liang yu
- LiFang
- Lynnette
- Mings
- Rachel Chu

- Alfie
- Conan
- Eliza
- Jacqueline
- Joan
- Jun Ying
- LiYi
- Masita
- Melissa
- Melle
- Siti
- Sufie
- Suhara
- Wai Wan

- Amos
- David
- Elaine
- Emily
- Hong Yu
- Joshua
- Leroy
- Louis
- Nat
- Nicole

Credits

Do not remove credits !
Designer : purplekisses-
Blog views:Hits counters
Brushes: Random sites