Jane's a very very happy girl today and she can finally sleep well tonight.Ok,this week hasn't exactly gone well but then,usually good things come at the end right?So yeah,the week ended pretty well coz I went to watch Phantom of the Opera!!!!!Omg,it was damn nice.I love the set design and all that.Our seats were quite good.We got the foyer seats.I mean,it better be,mum paid like 140-something for each of us.Well,we had a really clear view of the stage and all.I had wanted to get the programme as a souvenir but it cost like 25 bucks.WTF!That's like madness so I changed my mind.
Anyway,mummy and I were like 3 minutes late.At the passage which linked Citilink and Esplanade,we ran all the way.Yes,I RAN.And guess what?I was wearing heels!There was this couple in front of was like staring at me and the girl was like telling her guy "omg,she can actually run in heels.I can't do that lah,I'll just break my leg." I myself was quite amazed as well that I could still do that coz I haven't done it in a while.Well,yeah,when we went in,it was pitch dark I couldn't see anything.We were getting to our seats and we couldn't quite see then I told my mummy "Aiyah,use handphone light lah".It wasn't THAT loud but then some idiots went "SHHHH!!!!" and those sounds were a few seconds apart so it was all like shhh shhh shhh.I was quite pissed so I was like "Shhh shhh shhh.Go toilet lah."Then some bitch's stiletto's cut into my feet and it was damn pain.Somemore whoever the hell that is didn't even say sorry.Remember the concept:Smaller surface area larger pressure?yeah,it hurt like crap and I went "Ow!" then more shhhs.Then I muttered "Basket,mother didn't teach manners.Sorry also dunno how to say".When I sat down,I realised that the woman beside me was a teacher in my secondary school(or was it primary school??Can't remember coz I don't give a damn anymore).Luckily I didn't swear or anything.But then again,she never taught me before so it doesn't quite matter.
During the intermission,I just took out my phone to check if I got any messages but then realised there was no reception so wanted to keep it but just then,one of the ushers was like "Can you keep your phone?No photography allowed." in this i'm-an-usher-so-i'm-so-damn-great-so-you-better-listen-to-me tone. Then I was like "Excuse me,don't anyhow accuse me of using the cam.I'm only setting my phone to silent mode."She still dare to say "You should've done that at the beginning.What if it rings?" Then I was like "Yeah,if...but it didn't.Anyway,I've already set it to silent mode so?Anything else to say me? " Then she was like "okok,sorry sorry." and walked away.Then after that I spend the rest of the intermission bitching about everything in the world.I know I sounded arrogant but I just had to vent my frustration so that I can feel better.Hey,don't blame me I didn't exactly have a good week you know.Anyway,after the show started again,I felt better and at the end of it,I felt alright already coz the show made me forget about everything.
Then when we had dinner at Marina foodcourt,I bought my food and was walking back to my table when this black girl running around thinking the place is a playrground.She nearly bumped into me can.Luckily I moved away in time.But her equally black mother glared at me as though I just killed her daughter or something.I almost wanted to say "glare for what?can't you see your brainless little piece of shit is running about?dangerous you know."But i didn't say anything.I don't think it's worth to waste my breath on such people.But I muttered it under my breath though.And these two boys(about lower sec) heard me.They were like whispering "wah,must be PMS-ing."I turned and glared at them then they shut up and looked down.
Ok,don't get me wrong.I ain't usually that cranky but it so happened that I was PMS-ing.HAHA!This always happen when I'm PMS-ing.I'll get really bitchy and say things I don't usually mean.So if I ever insult you or anything,don't take it to heart.I don't mean it.well,that's it for today.Damn,gotta wake up early for church tomorrow so yeah,better get some sleep.
oh,since this went ended on a fairly good note so far with Phantom,Man U better win Chelsea to make the week ending on a FANTASTIC note.Otherwise,I'm gonna get smses saying "HAHAHA!Man U kena trashed."ARGH!
Labels: memories, plays, weekends
{{ 8:17 AM -
The forever memories we have.