
Not a single B or C.No I'm serious.And if you wondering,I didn't try to be funny and put my answers like that.It just HAPPENED to be that way.HAHA.I only realised this at the end and I actually chuckled with amusement at my answers.HAHA!So ridiculous.
Econs:I personally thought it was easier than the faculty test but dammit,before the exam commenced,I glance at the first question and it was about taxes and I DIDN'T STUDY THAT DAMN PART IN MY NOTES!Somemore they asked for diagram and I couldn't even draw it.Nicholas and I went WTF coz we didn't study that part.So I just wrote my answer based on common sense without the diagram.Hopefully,they'll still give me marks for my efforts in explaining.And,my stupid essay I didn't conclude properly coz there wasn't enough time so i suppose I already lost my evaluation marks.WORSE STILL,it doesn't help that today before lit exam,Ms Tan broke the news to me,Chang,Sherlene and DZ while we were in the foyer that Econs was terrible.That just shattered my hopes of my B target.GARHHH...Some more it's my birthday today leh..
Maths:Relatively easy.Could do most of the questions and hopefully I'll get an A or B provided I don't make any dumb careless mistakes which I'm quite prone to make.but I left two parts out coz I didn't know what the hell the question wants me to solve.
History:Yet another bullcrapping paper.Basically I just spilled everything I could recall from my lecture notes and managed to crap out 8 pages altogether for both sections.HAH!So you think you're the only one capable of writing 8 pages for history eh?Think again,darling.Haiz,dunno if what I wrote for Sec B about the Revisionist school of thought is valid or not but what the heck.There's nothing I can do about it now.If I'm lucky,I'll pass this damn paper.
Literature:Yes!The last paper!AND another bullcrapping paper.Gee,all my subs are all about bullcrapping I realise.I'm so glad we got a depressing poem for Lit.I love depressing poems coz they're easier to analyse compared to love or nature poems.For the passage based on Great ex,it wasn't so bad.I was pretty worried about Lit coz I totally did not study for lit until when I was in my dad's car to school.Anyway,how to study for lit anyway?The knowledge of the text is supposed to be innate.At least I think and hope so.Heh heh.Yeah,crapped out about 7 pages in all.HAH!Someone didn't ask me how many pages I wrote today.How surprising.Probably by now thinks I cannot be her source of ego-boosting anymore.HAH!
Overall,I think I screwed up.WTH lah.First formal exams in JC and screwed them up.Sheesh.Well,I'll just wait and see what i'll get.For now,I'm gonna go into my honeymoon mood until we get our results back.In other words,I'm going to be anti-mugging for at least 2 weeks or so.
Labels: exams