<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7450431?origin\x3dhttp://disenchantmentt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, June 04, 2007;
I'm feeling damn shagged now.Today marks the finality of 07A05's Service Learning Project.I'm bloody relieved that it's all over.But then I also felt a little sad.I'm gonna miss little Anisah.Haha!

Met up with part of the class at White Sands then had breakfast at Macs.Heaven was so not on our side and it rained but it stopped so we walked to Pasir Ris park.The weather was sucha bitch.It was hot and humid,make us feel damn sticky.

Then we start setting up the stations and stuff.Sufie,Melle and Suhara volunteered to go into the maze to do the markings.The moment they entered,Nick,Alfie and I could hear them screaming like shit and I could hear Melle's distinct laughter.It was damn funny.They were practically screaming all the way as though kena raped like that.HAHAH!Kidding.Anyway,after a while,the kids plus some of our other classmates arrive and we started on the flag colouring activity.Then we went around cam-whoring.Stupid Chang took a candid shot of me coz I refused to pose for him.HAHA!Somemore he doesn't want to show me the pic.So annoying lah.I ran after him and grabbed his arm and it was sweaty.Yuck.So gross.He still doesn't want to show me the pic-.- Well,nevermind,I still got his unglam pic.MUAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

The kids got hungry and bought cup noodles to eat and I saw some of them sharing and feeding each other.They looked damn cute.Looking at them,my heart really melt lah.I mean,it was raining and it was kinda cold and that was how they kept each other warm.It's especially cute because of the fact that they're only lower primary and it shows the kinda bond between them.So sweet.

Then the weather turn its ass at us and it rained like hell and we had to make our way out of the park.By the time we got to a shelter we were soaked from head to toe.Since it was raining,we couldn't carry out our activities at Pasir Ris so we had to bring the kids to our college.We made use of the hall for our activities like the telematch and all that.

At the end,we had to say goodbye to the kids and called it a day.It was definitely tiring.HAHA!Anyway,despite it being a tiring experience,it felt kinda good and though the kids were hard to control at times,they're quite a nice cheerful bunch.And they can be rather frustrating to handle but then,can't blame them,they're just kids after all.Oh,and before I forget,credits to these people

Planning Committee:
Eliza
Nick
Chang
Sherlene(Treasurer)
Daryl(Programme)
Sharon(Secretary)
Alfie(Games)
Justin(Logistics)

Family heads-Liyi,DZ and Me

Logistics Committee:
Justin
Justine
Chai Ling
DZ
Fabian
Fathima
Masita
Suhara
Hem

Games Committee:
Alfie
Me
Liyi
Melle
Sufie
Angela

Thanks for trying your very best for trying to keep up the high spirits and keep things in control and all.Thanks also to everyone else who were there who made everything possible.Oh kudos to the three OICs Eliza,Nick and Chang.I think they really put in a hell lot of effort to make everything possible.They may tell us off and stuff but can't really blame them.It's their job and it ain't an easy one to keep everything in order and what nots.

After it all,we were damn shagged but dunno how the hell Me,Melle,Suhara,Liyi,Alfie and Nick still got the energy to play catching.No I'm not kidding.We played catching.I know,so wth right?Well,we're just reliving our childhood days.Oh prior to that,Chang brought out the cake for the June babies:Me,Nick,Alfie and Sherlene.The cake's damn ex it's like 60 plus.Anyway,there weren't candles coz we had no lighter.So we just pretended there were imaginary ones.Then everyone started whipping out cameras and taking pics of us until I was seeing flashes of light everywhere.Liyi was so funny.She was telling Justine "Take the pictures of them properly ah.Don't leave anyone out again."But the pic on my cam didn't turn out properly(-.-)Why am I not surprised?We looked too black,my face looked too oily and can see our faces but cannot see the cake and our hands holding the knife together(-.-)Wtf. But anyway,enough of that.The cake was damn nice.I mean,it better be.Chang and Eliza paid a bomb for it.

Well,I suppose that's for today.Shit,still got lessons tomorrow.History and Lit.Alfie and I are gonna pon history and just go for lit.I mean,2 hours of history ya know.Can die>.<

Shall post the pics once I get over my laziness to resize my pics and get the rest from Alfie,Angela and whoever else.Oh and one last thing which is totally off the point.I had a super nice dream last nice^.^ HEH HEH HEH....


I know I've said this before countless times but just felt like saying it again.Life is so full of ironies,or rather life is really a huge joke.

Labels:



{{ 8:33 AM -
The forever memories we have.






Disclaimer

{{ disenchantmentt.blogspot.com
This is my thoughts
If you don't like what I say , click here .

Best viewed in Internet Explorer.


Scream Your Hearts out



The Girl

Jane
29 June 1990
Bittersweet 16 going on17 yrs old
Cancerian
PLMGPS
PLMGSS
Tampines JC
PAE 07A06
JAE 07A05

Web Page Hit Counter
Office Depot Coupon

.

Worlds I belong to


Internet Movie Database
Lyrics Cafe
Yahoo Launch
Movie Trailers
Friendster
ShopLah!


Get hugs of your own



The current mood of fatalsilence at www.imood.com

Loves

Shopping
Greek mythology
music
movies
reading
castles
countrysides
tranquil places
tennis
badminton
squash
sun-tanning

WISHLIST

Decent results for Promos
JC2 KI
C for A level Chinese
B for PW
Visit Greece,Egypt and Scotland
A cruise in the Caribbean
LONGER hair
Get my tan back
Learn cycling
new roller-blades
Run 4km non-stop
Shuttlerun grade=B
Shuttlerun= A
Lose 5kg
Learn the guitar properly
Be able to do screamo
Squash racket
New running shoes
Black Skinnies
Grey Skinny jeans
Brown pull-over
green knitted cardigan
white collared long-sleeved top
Black cardigan
Adidas Tennis skirt
Black tunic dress
red shades
white shades
black belt
black shorts
denim shorts
That black crucifix necklace
Ring for middle finger
orange/yellow shoelaces
new ankle socks
white fbts(the one with orange sides)
nice black clutch
New pencilcase
Long Guess wallet or any other wallet
Laptop
Acoustic Guitar
Goong DVD
Lost Prophets' Liberation Transmission CD
Linkin Park’s Minutes to Midnight album
MCR’s Black Parade album

The Memories

x June 2004
x July 2004
x August 2004
x October 2004
x November 2004
x December 2004
x January 2005
x February 2005
x March 2005
x April 2005
x May 2005
x June 2005
x July 2005
x August 2005
x September 2005
x October 2005
x November 2005
x December 2005
x January 2006
x February 2006
x March 2006
x April 2006
x May 2006
x June 2006
x July 2006
x August 2006
x September 2006
x October 2006
x November 2006
x December 2006
x January 2007
x February 2007
x March 2007
x April 2007
x May 2007
x June 2007
x July 2007
x August 2007
x September 2007
x October 2007
x November 2007
x December 2007

The Ones I Love

- My Utopia(:

- Aileen
- Priscilla

- Anastasia
- AnnAnn
- Clara
- Gradys
- Hannah
- Isabelle
- Janice
- Liang yu
- LiFang
- Lynnette
- Mings
- Rachel Chu

- Alfie
- Conan
- Eliza
- Jacqueline
- Joan
- Jun Ying
- LiYi
- Masita
- Melissa
- Melle
- Siti
- Sufie
- Suhara
- Wai Wan

- Amos
- David
- Elaine
- Emily
- Hong Yu
- Joshua
- Leroy
- Louis
- Nat
- Nicole

Credits

Do not remove credits !
Designer : purplekisses-
Blog views:Hits counters
Brushes: Random sites