
actually,these parts arent that bad..they're considered pretty mild but then I shall keep my blog nc-16 and spare everyone the details.HAHA!
Anyway,Waiwan just told me that there's actually a band named after him!Lol.I thought he was kidding at first but then he gave me the url and I was both surprised and amused at the same thing.I actually laughed.But most unfortunately,that band is damn shitty.Its genre is like what,electronica???Wtf lah.HAHA!WW was so insulted coz that band did not honour his name.Luckily the bands and songs and all that name after ME are the ones I like such as Jane's Addiction,Diary of Jane and Songs about Jane.WHEE!!!Oh,but one song I'm freaking sick of is the Tarzan and Jane one.ARGHHH!!!I thought I left that song behind in primary school without expecting it to re-emerge when I came to JC-.-' Worse still,I can't remember which fella started it all so I can't plan whose neck to wring.HAHA!
Anyway,today I didn't go for Lit.It's like 8am in the morning.Wth.So freaking early.I went for KI at 1045am though but I was like 15 minutes late.HAHA!When I entered the room,Gourie was like "Omg,Jane!You're alive!" and Justine thought that I wasn't coming at all coz yesterday I mentioned I didn't feel like going.Well,but the thing is I wasn't the latest coz Sonia and I can't rmb who came in shortly after I did.Oh and THANK GOD Mr Tan didn't ask for the assignment, the one on Scientific Knowledge coz I didn't do it yet.I was super relieved.
After KI,I msged Liyi and she said they all were still having GP lecture so I went lunch with some of my KI classmates.We stood around for a while deciding where we should go for lunch and we after dunno how long,we decided on the Budget Cafe but when we got there,it was closed.So Conan suggested going to hell knows where.Up till now,I still dunno where the heck we actually went coz we all just followed Conan blindly.AND he led us one whole big round before we finally got to this malay coffee shop(-.-)We had been on the verge of beating him up.Jacq kept trying to snap my pics and I was like covering my face coz I looked like crap then.She said that I looked nice in the pics Ms Norzian took.Haha!Big joke.Conan,Justine and I shared a plate of mee rebus.The portion of mee rebus was quite big but then it's really not enough for 3 people.I was still hungry after that.
After eating,we stayed around for a while and talked and bitched a teeny weeny bit about some people.Sheesh,the problem with Arts stream is that it only has 7 classes so whatever happens others also have some idea.So now part of A06 also knows about THAT.But partly coz I ever told Steph about it before.But it was pretty ironic,even at that very table at that very moment,there were things that I had left unspoken due to certain circumstances then.I'll tell you guys when circumstances allow me to.
ANYWAY,after lunch we walked back to school.Msged Alfie to complain about some annoyances.I met up with Liyi and Angela and we had wanted to go for Chinese but we didn't know the venue.Besides,I bet the class will be damn pathetic coz Jacq,Gourie and Sheryl said they were gonna pon.In the end after waiting a while,Liyi,Angela and I left the place and headed to TM.We walked around TM and CS and we went to try clothes.I tried this black tube which is really nice.Problem is that it's too tight.If I were to wear it I can't eat.Besides,ever since prom,I swear I'm not gonna wear tube dresses or tops.My prom dress was a black tube one.I had to keep pulling it up.So leiche.Should've stuck with a halterneck one.We felt hungry so we bought some stuff to munch on.We sat outside for a while and talked then while we were about to leave,we met Wei Chang.Chatted with him for a while and I complained to him about some annoyances and his reply did not soothe my nerves at all-.-' Gee.The difference between complaining to a male and a female.HAHA!
Oh,I bought this black clutch.It's big enough to dump in the necessary stuff.It looks quite vintage and it cost $13.90.Cheaper than the one I saw at Heeren which cost like 30 bucks.Shoots,I still owe Ros $17.135(don't ask why it's point 135 coz I dunno either) and I owe WW $17 bucks for the Cogito ergo sum tix.Argh!That's it!I'm gonna have negative cash value soon.
Screw Murphy's Law!
Haiz,I dunno why but liking you is really tiring.I know you've got your own personal problems and stuff and have got no time for this kinda like here like there shit but then I just wish you'll like me back.Maybe that's wishful thinking and too much to ask for but oh well...