Today's Tuesday.In other words,only 5 more days to the dreaded COMMON TESTS!!!AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!My Lord,I prithee,have mercy on our souls and save us from the doom that lurks just round the corner.Bring us to heaven so we would not have to endure such misery and suffering.
Ok,shall cut the dramatic crap here.Contrary to the feelings you picked out in the above lines,I actually don't feel anything though I know I'm supposed to be dead stressed and worried since I only have 5 more days to cram everything.I'm beyond that already which is scary coz I'm not feeling anything now.AHHHHH!!Have I turned to stone or ice or something???*faints*
Anyway,at least I've got things to look forward to.First,my birthday which is next friday *hint hint* aka last day of exams!!!WHEEEEE!!!And then there's meeting up with Hannah,Lynn and Eunice.I miss them.Got loads to catch up on.ANNNDDDDD Jolene's coming back to Singapore!!!!!!!!!!!!I miss her like hell lah.I haven't seen her ever since Results Day.I can't wait to hang out with her,as well as Belle and Bernice.I miss the whole gang.We haven't met since Results day.We certainly have LOADS of stuff about our lives to update eaach other on.And Jojo,I've yet to hear details about...ahem...that part of your life.HAHA!Hmm..let's see first Belle then Jojo which leaves me and Bernice.Wonder how Berns is doing in that aspect of her life...
Okaay,I forgot to blog about this.The other day I went to play tennis and guess what?I got whacked in the right eye by a flying tennis ball.Like wtf can.This girl whom I played with..dunno how the hell she whack the ball. So now I've got a bruise near the corner of my eye which makes it look as though I got into a fight or something.No wonder people were staring at me when they walk past me(-.-)Not the first time,2 or 3 months back,again dunno how she hit,the ball whack my lips and my lips actually bled and swell a little and I had 'pouty' lips after that.Think very sexy like Angelina Jolie is it?NOT!I look as though I undergone a screwed up lip surgery like that.
anyway,I should go off now..Gonna watch my CSI.
Labels: annoyances, friends
{{ 6:13 AM -
The forever memories we have.