The weather today is so effing annoying.I went suntanning in the morning and halfway through,it started to drizzle then got heavier.In the end,I didn't get a tan.Basket.What a waste of tanning oil.Sheesh!Anyway,I went to walk around J8 and bought a pair of shades and a watch which cost only $20 bucks in total!Hahaha!Then I went home to bathe and went to Bishan library and guys,be proud of me,I spend 2 and a half hours STUDYING!!!!Can you believe it???I'm so proud of myself!But then kinda made a mistake studying at Bishan library.I feel so stupid.You see,at the table,opposite me were these three guys:2 from RJC and 1 from HCI.Then on my right were this bunch from VJC and to my left was this guy from VS.Oh but when I first got there,I couldn't find an empty place coz practically every spot was occupied by students from RI and RJC coz their schools are nearby.Luckily,these two RJC girls left then I managed to get a place at the studying table.Spend 2 and a half hours studying Econs and History and those people at my table were mainly studying Physics.YUCK!My worse nightmare.I'm glad I left it behind in secondary school.
Ok,here's something rather random.NYP got quite a few hot guys..and ACJC dragonboaters are not bad either.OKOK,no link to anything,just a random observation.
Anyway,another random something..I find it pretty annoying that I can't say everything I wanna say here.There's actually a lot on my mind that I wish I can just spill it somewhere but dunno where.Haiz..that's why keeping a written journal is still better.But then my journal is really crap.I was just reading through it the other day.I laugh at what I wrote coz they're so amusing.HAHA!
Yet another random thing.MCR IS COMING TO SINGAPORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!I'm so gonna be there.Who wants to go to the concert with me???HAHA!OMG!I'm so excited lah even though it's still quite far away.HEHE!Gerard Way!!!ok,should shut up now..
AND another.I dunno if it's fate or what but WHY must it always be like that?Why can't I walk through the forest on a footpath which leads straight to the clearing instead of always having to come to a point halfway where the path splits and I gotta choose the road to take to get out???I dislike double dealings.I'd rather have one or none at all.Seriously.
Ok,I swear this shall be the last random thing for today.You know,certain things in life are like ants.They just don't go away.When you think you've gotten rid of one,you get zillions coming back in different forms at different times.I swear,it doesn't pay to be nice.
Well,I better be off.Gonna watch CSI.
So you still think about me do you?As for me,I dunno what to think anymore.I think I've lost everything..or maybe..I never had anything.Labels: annoyances, mugging
{{ 6:14 AM -
The forever memories we have.