Man,today was another sleepy day for me.And guess what?I realised why the past few days I've been acting like an old cranky bitch who seems sleep-deprived.There are a few reasons...the accumulated lethargy from lack of sleep during exam week,the stupid time of the month,family stuff PLUS some other stuff on my mind.I can jolly well go sing this line from the song Falling for you by Something corporate "There's so much on my mind it's tearing me apart".Ok lah,it's a bit far-fetched,I'm not breaking down....yet.And I had to walk around and try to put on a smile and act as normal as possible.It hell ain't easy.
Anyway,happier stuff...AILEEN'S BACK!!!!!!!!Cool,Jojo's back...Aileen's back..we can have a party man!LOLs..Dunno what else to write here now...
Just now I wasn't in a perfect mood...at least now I feel kinda better after talking to Gerald and Martin on msn.At least it kept my mind off other stuff.
{{ 8:53 AM -
The forever memories we have.