Okay,second post for today...
HAPPY SEVENTEETH BIRTHDAY JOJO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE YA LOADS!
Apart from being Jojo's birthday it's also FRIDAY THE THIRTEEN.The unlucky day that everyone dreads except for people like Jojo who's born on that day.Yes,it's her birthday today and she was actually born on friday the 13th.How cool it that??
Oh and guess what?Not only is today friday the 13th,I'VE GOT MY FREAKING MOTHER TONGUE ORALS TODAY.Argh,screwed up alittle.Thank goodness the examiners are quite nice.Well,Hem was telling me about some stuff that happen to her this morning.She's so amusing.Her life is really like a drama serial.HAHA!
Oh,anyway,Econs was funny today.Well,at least for me and Alfie.HAHA!Inside joke.And found out a few other rather amusing stuff.They're so funny that they're almost unbelievable.Can't believe they're actually happening.Ah wells.Life is a joke after all..so is love...but anyway,that's not the point.
Oh,I think "Rocher" sounds classy and sophisticated.HAHA!Ok,sorry,randomness.Heh heh!I'm just bored shitless here.So bored that I actually went to check out courses at SMU.The Bachelor of Social Science one looks interesting.I was like viewing the syllabus and the first bloody thing I saw on the list was "Introductory Economics".EEK!The whole point of me looking forward to Uni was to leave econs behind,not to have it haunt me for the rest of my higher education!Then,I dropped the idea of going to SMU and checked out the Communications and New Media course at NUS.And bloody hell!One of the course modules for CNM is...you got it...ECONOMICS!*faints* Dammit,seems that I won't be able to escape it.Haiz-.- Well, for now I suppose I just gotta work hard for it and tell myself it's the most beautiful thing in the world...yeah right..
Labels: birthday, exams
{{ 2:38 AM -
The forever memories we have.