I had A level chinese listening compre today.It was quite alright but I think I'm still screwed coz stupid Nicholas just had to tell me that my answers differed from his...and he's a chinese pro so yeah...use your imagination.ARGH!!!But I don't care already lah..it's over.Besides, i don't think I'm using chinese in my university score.
Oh,we ended lessons at 12 today coz of the listening compre.Today was super slack.Only had History and Chinese then no more classes.But then the stupid LC only starts at like 3pm.I can't go home coz I won't make it in time so in the end,I spend the whole time slacking at the study cafe with Steph,Althea,Waiwan and Eleanor.Oh we kept trying to be funny with Waiwan.Steph bought this underwear plushie thinggy for Althea's birthday and she tried to put it in front of Waiwan and he just pretended to ignore and continued to singing to the songs on his laptop.It was super funny seeing his reaction.All of us were laughing like mad.
Oh and earlier on, Eliza just HAD to rub it in and announce that she was going shopping-.- She takes MLEP so she doesn't have listening.Bitch.HAHA.Kidding girl.And she was like "Ok la Jane,I shall think of you while shopping ok?Wil that make you feel better?" and I was like "Nah,not helping at all." LOL.
After my listening compre,I went to TM to meet Aileen.We walked around a bit then went to Mos burger to slack and crap.We were exchanging stories about our schools and stuff and she was telling me about her school in Australia and all.This other guy who's her friend called Clarence also came along. He's from my school as well.Aileen told me he claimed that he's seen me around many times.Funny,I've never seen him before.But then again, there are hundreds others I've never seen before.That just shows that the school is too big.Or perhaps,the science fac is too big so everyone looks the same to me.Seriously,they look homogenous unless I personally know them then they'll sorta stand out.Or maybe it's selective seeing.HAHA!Again,the problem of perception.Ok,jane,shut up.Don't dwell further into that.
It's been half a year already..and results are still not showing.Maybe I'll wait till the end of next year to deal with it so that it wouldn't be so whatever.But then again, that's quite a long time away but that's good ain't it?More time to sit back and slack and wait for things to happen.Sheesh.I gotta buck up physically,academically,mentally and emotionally....
Labels: exams, friends, school
{{ 7:10 PM -
The forever memories we have.