Okay,I'm like supposed to do my KI essay now but I freaking dunno what to write...the question is "Does perception play any role in Mathematics?"It's supposedly a "bloody easy question" according to Mr Tan.Well,I agree but not when it comes to coming up with points to crap about.Haiz......
Anyway,this morning I had this dream.Lemme see what word should I use to describe it...Oh yeah!Bittersweet.Yeah,it was a rather bittersweet dream.And the funny thing was, prior to that dream and after another dream which I had ages ago,I was telling myself that I should do something the next time the same thing happens in another dream and I did in the latest dream.Problem was it didn't turn out so well as I had planned.But the good thing was at least I did something.I was quite surprised at myself that I didn't tear or anything.In fact,I didn't feel anything at all...it's kinda like I expected that to happen so I was pretty much numb.Haiz,I suppose my subconscious is just simply cold and unfeeling..no wonder my dreams are never entirely sweet but bittersweet or really bitter. This dream corroborates with Liyi's.I wonder if it's telling me to forget it and find a greener pasture..hmm..just wondering...Anyway,when I woke up after that particular dream,it was kinda with a jerk and I could actually feel my heart racing and I was like panting as though I had ran a marathon or something.Ok,fine I race up a flight of stairs in my dream but that's not the point. anyway,the dream was super vivid and real.When I woke up,I wished it was real but at the same time wished it wasn't...what a conflict.But then I was tired out by the running so I just brushed away whatever after-thoughts and went back to sleep only to be awoken by that damn alarm clock 15 mins later.Sheesh! Oh I forgot to blog about my mid-year results.Let's see..
- H1 Maths-A
- H2 History-B
- H2 Econs-D
- H2 Lit-D
- H1 Chinese-E
- H2 KI-U
In short I really dunno what to say...I can't say it's satisfactory coz I got a fucking U but I can't say it's lousy either coz I got an A and B.The funny thing is my two highest grades are subjects which I don't particularly enjoy,especially history.I remembered while I was studying history I was complaining to my mum about effed up it is.And my mum was like "See lah...tell you to take H2 Art,you don't want."Come to think of it,I should've just taken art in the first place.It's something I like after all.Haiz...too late for regrets now.For now,I just gotta try to ACE everything..When I say ACE I meant get A,C and E for my H2 subjects.HAHAHAAHAHAH!
Labels: dreams, exams
{{ 3:13 AM -
The forever memories we have.