
they just love me too much lah...hahhha..oh shucks I look constipated.so unglam...WAHAHAHA!


Ok,I've been getting 'complains' for not updating so here's an update..a rather long one in fact so please bear with me for a while.
Wednesday:
School as usual.We got our poetry section of Lit back during lecture.I'm relatively glad with the results.It's better than the stupid Great Ex section>.<
I had netball training after that.We ran 2.4km as warm-up which is a good thing coz my 2.4km test was the next day.I managed to run without stopping.Whoo!
I stayed for about an hour plus of training then I left coz I was gonna meet my girls Jolene and Bernice for dinner at New york new york at Citylink.Cityhall mrt was super crowded but they said I was quite conspicuous coz I was wearing a red top.HAHA!Good what.Easy to spot in a crowd.Oh Jojo permed her hair! The other day when we went out she told me she was gonna do it and I had thought it was only a spur of the moment kinda thought but she did it in the end.But it looked kinda nice,make her look more grown-up(it's a compliment k!haha).Berns still look the same and she still tie her hair the same way.It's kinda funny.Her hair always appear to be the same length...last year...results day and today.HAH!
Anyway,New York New York had a super long queue so in the end we decided to eat at Jack's Place at Marina instead.Talked about a couple of stuff which I shall not mention here in order to protect Bernice from malicious bitchings..hahah!
After dinner, we walked around abit and then went to the toilet to camwhore.HAHA!Took loads of pictures which look about the same but nevermind.It's the thrill of it that matters.HAHA!I miss camwhoring with them.Let's do that more after Jojo comes back to Singapore again in November!After that,we went home coz Berns and I got school the next day(-.-) Anyway,Jojo is like returning to australia this sturday.Sheesh,i'm gonna miss her all over again lah.Come back again quickly k.:))
Thursday:
Took my 2.4km run today during SPE.My timing wasn't too bad.15:44.At least I sorta maintained just that it deproved by about half a minute.But at least it's a C.Man,I was so bloody tired today that I fell asleep in History and Maths.I was super glad when lessons ended.Thursday is like my only early day lah.I went back home to do the Econs PBL thing and I read the research halfway and I actually got fed up with it and went to sleep and only waking up at dinner time.How unproductive but whatever.